R1 motor goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC@ Performance Fab

Jun 8, 2010
Happy new year to all!!

I had a very busy 2011 introducing my intakes to the racing world and then winning 5 championships in three divisions. Two in mini sprints, two in modlites, and one in dwarfcars. I shipped intakes thruout the US, Canada, and Austrailia and was able to partner up with some very fast people. At the moment I am working on developing intakes for the new zx10 motors and getting stuff ready for this coming season. Heres a pic of a GSXR intake I shipped before leaving for Glamis last week.

Attachments

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Im sure these work great with older engines that have fixed intake runners from the factory.. but the newer motors with variable intake lengths that move depending on RPM is hard to beat, as they should be the ideal length for that RPM making the most power across the entire range of RPM's not just at a specific spot, and sacrificing everywhere else like a fixed length would do. Or maybe the nature of the other race cars mostly run at a small rpm range, unlike the SR1 cars where is all over the board. Nice product for sure, but more for a specific application.

G-

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
says who you your stuff did not work for at all wana buy it back your intake and header just sits in my garage maby some one can use it

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
Gary I was a fool for putting myself in a position to get fucked by those with a agenda just as your a fool for buying everything their saying at face value.

This utv forum is all about egos and politics and we both have been played.

Monte . this was what mont sent me what a stand up guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000