Rabbit Creek Offroad Park - Kilgore, TX

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com

I threw this edit together a while ago and wasn't really that thrilled with it so I never really uploaded it anywhere. Well I was convinced the other day to go ahead and just upload as is since it does show what the park conditions were like kinda in the offseason for the area(middle of summer). There was no mud to be found and a bunch of the trails were quite overgrown. But even with that it still made for a pretty good day ride.

Since this ride I hear from their Facebook page there is really no one tending to gates. And fees are kinda paid on an honor system which really surprised me. I really think its a great call to keep the gates open for riders rather than just shut down the system. We see that happen too often in these parts.

jroyer87

Dec 17, 2015
I live over by Kilgore and used to ride here years ago. Is the park reopened?

2015 Rzr 900 4 seater Voodoo Blue
Lots or extras

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
This videos is actually from a ride during the summer of 2014. so to be honest I'm not really sure.

Last post I see(May 27) on their Facebook page reads like they are open but no one watches the gates, or is there to help in any way at all. That is part of the reason I put this video out there. If they really are still open to riding and using the honor system for payments I really want to give them some praise. I'd much rather see a park run like this than just be completely shut down.

Here is a link to their post
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152476643673039&id=160301328038

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jroyer87

Dec 17, 2015
Place was a great place to ride. I do wish they would put on something like once a year. It's one of the forgotten parks in East Texas.

2015 Rzr 900 4 seater Voodoo Blue
Lots or extras

Reactions: groundforce

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000