Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Rugged Radios would like to introduce our new "Race To Rugged" program. Periodically, a product will be selected at random and offered at a ridiculous price! This price is so incredibly low, that we can only offer it in small quantities, in a short time span. SO RACE TO RUGGED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

**SUBSCRIBE to this thread** for an immediate update to the next Race To Rugged offer, or follow us on facebook for even more extreme deals and offers!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Looking for a Kenwood 50W Mobile Radio? Race to Rugged for a smokin’ deal on a Kenwood Radio! Price is too low to advertise! Deal lasts till midnight. CALL NOW while supplies last!

Can’t reach us during regular business hours? Don’t worry, we have you covered! Call after hours to receive your promo code. Dial 888.541.7223

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Thank You everyone who called in and purchased a radio yesterday! We sold a bunch of our Kenwood 50 Watt radios for a great price.
Keep your eye out and don't forget to visit us at the Sand Sports Super Show Coming up This Sep. 20-22 in Costa Mesa, CA!!

Last edited:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Man what a steal! To bad I already have my intercom, but a 686 is way nicer than my 550!:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000