Racetown 395 UTV Ride Day 12/18/11...BE THERE

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Great news Underground! Racetown 395 is opening their doors to allow UTV's to come play on the track! Thats right, a UTV Ride & Practice day, open to all UTV's! Come on out, play on the track, test yourself and your UTV's and have some fun! Only $20.00 per UTV, allows you to ride from 8am till dusk. Spectating is free as is Camping so bring out the family and friends and shred!

Scott and I are also in talks about putting on a few race events next year at the facility. Obviously the Adelanto GP will be going off in February so be ready for that.

Sunday December 18th UTV Ride /Practice Day
$20 per UTV 8am to dusk
Spectators free
Free camping
Races will soon follow.
Contact Scott at 909-648-0025 for more info

blueline

Dec 5, 2011
That is Great News. Will it be a new track or one of the motorcross tracks? UTV dont do so well on motorcross jumps sometimes.

WERACE

Walker Evans Racing - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
That is Great News. Will it be a new track or one of the motorcross tracks? UTV dont do so well on motorcross jumps sometimes.
I spoke to Scott last week and he talked about changing some of the jumps on the vet track to make it more UTV friendly and maybe adding a mogul section instead of the whoops.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This is great news, These guys should come up with a smooth track for are UTV'S and it showed @ the WORCS series this year.I will try my best to make it,all you UTVunderground members im sure will have a blast.

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
Joey,
get ahold of ANDY and Comp Edge he is interested in putting races on next year also. This is perfect maybe I can bring out the new chassis.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
So do tell, how did this turn out? Did it go down or was it a bust? Nobody ever said anything after the 18th...:confused:

Dan...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000