Rally on the Rocks - 2013

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We are just a week away from the 2013 Rally on the Rocks! We are thrilled to show you the time of your life in Moab, Utah!

We have some new things in store for you this year so be sure and check out all of the action every evening after you return from your trail rides! You won't want to miss a thing!

SO WHAT'S NEW?
Wednesday - Ice Cream Social & Raffle @ 7:00pm
Thursday - Raffle, 50/50 raffle, Show N Shine @ 7:00pm
Drive In Movie on 80' Screen @ Dusk

Also the Catered Dinner and Grand Raffle with be on Friday night beginning at 6:00pm. Seating for the dinner will be on a first come first serve basis as some of you will be sitting up in the bleachers. You wont want to miss this!

Want to learn more about the schedule of events? Click the link below.
http://www.rallyontherocks.com/about

Don't forget that demo rides will be offered from the OEM's each day so take advantage of this chance to drive the machine of your dreams while at ROTR. We have 2 very different demo tracks available at the rally.

Come see the latest products the industry has to offer all at one location! We have a great Vendor Selection and Supporting Sponsors this year and plan on seeing media everywhere so keep your rig looking it's best and that smile on your face. You never know you may end up on TV or in a magazine!

Upon your arrival be sure to come up to the office and sign your wavers to finish the check in process. ROTR staff will be happy to assist you with any questions that you may have while attending the rally.

See you in a week!
-The Rally on the Rocks Crew

p.s. Don't forget your camera!!!

Copyright © 2013 Rally on the Rocks, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you joined our newsletter, requested information or attended one of our events.

Our mailing address is:
Rally on the Rocks
690 Wakara Circle, Mount Pleasant, UT
Mt Pleasant, UT 84647

tightline

Dec 14, 2012
Hey guys it is Brandon from Camp Chef.
I just wanted to call out and say thanks for the fun and entertaining ride Wednesday. It was fun to hang with a good group. I know John Crowley and JoeyD are on here, if anyone else from the ride is on here let me know.
See you guys next year!

tightline

Dec 14, 2012
Trevor,
We will be there next year for sure. Hopefully my XP4 will have tunes and a turbo by then. I am sure I will be hitting you guys up for a sound system.
Brandon

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I had a great time in Moab. It was very well organized and the sponsors were very generous. I got a couple of bags of free goodies from American Rock Rods and Rocky Mountain ATV, who both sponsored rides at Hells Revenge and Poison Spider. I even met JoeyD and had a short chat. My 570 was spectacular and went over all the obstacles with no problems.
Cant wait till next year. Already reserved my campsite!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000