RCV CARBON FIBER CV PROP SHAFT FOR POLARIS RZR

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
RCV CARBON FIBER CV PROP SHAFT FOR POLARIS RZR

INTRODUCING RCV CARBON FIBER CV PROP SHAFT FOR POLARIS RZR 2-SEAT & 4-SEAT MODELS

ROCKFORD, IL. (June 6, 2017) – RCV Performance Products specializes in industry leading quality parts for countless motorsports applications from Ultra4 race cars, Pro4 trucks, to trail Jeeps and Toyotas, and now UTVs. All products from RCV are 100% Made in the USA, and are strength tested in-house.

RCV Performance Products is introducing the all-new CARBON FIBER prop shaft to our UTV line featuring specially designed CVs. The carbon fiber design with hard-coated 7075 aluminum end yokes is HALF the weight of OEM, reducing rotational mass, increases acceleration, and reduces any possibility of vibration. Additionally, the dampening effect of carbon fiber will reduce shock load and stress on other components such as transmission and front differential. The heavier steel tube will see deflection at high-RPM critical speed, the low mass and high rigidity of carbon fiber reaches a critical speed much higher than any UTV is capable of, eliminating risk of deflection. The RCV CV design is unmatched in smoothness and strength over any u-joint prop shaft. The new RCV prop shaft features 300M CV components that ensure maximum strength. Prop shaft and components are completely sealed and rebuildable.

Available for 2-seat and 4-seat Polaris RZR models. For 2-seat models, prop shafts are a 1-piece design, and a safety loop has been incorporated that bolts to the factory carrier bearing mount to contain the prop shaft. 4-seat models are 2-piece and include a replacement carrier bearing. Custom lengths available.

Pricing starts at $1499.00

2-Seat part numbers:
2014-2017 XP1000: RZR-PS-CF
2016-2017 XP Turbo: RZR-PST-CF

4-Seat part numbers:
2014-2017 XP1000 4: RZR-PS4-CF
2016-2017 XP Turbo 4: RZR-PST4-CF

Product listing here:
http://www.rcvperformance.com/categories-cv-axles.aspx?catID=RCVP_UTV_PRODUCTS_ALT

For information on this product, please call us at 815-877-7473, email us at[email protected], or visit us online at www.rcvperformance.com

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Ive been trying to get people to understand the rotational mass thing for years now with the Best Sand Tires made Skat-Traks since they are super light and shave off a ton of rotational mass which makes the car perform night and day different. Now people are making a carbon drive shaft to shave off a little bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Ive been trying to get people to understand the rotational mass thing for years now with the Best Sand Tires made Skat-Traks since they are super light and shave off a ton of rotational mass which makes the car perform night and day different. Now people are making a carbon drive shaft to shave off a little bit.

Gotta get that Plug in there

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Gotta get that Plug in there
Shameless, huh.
Skat-Traks are the lightest and best example of the Rotational mass theory.
I even see the guys working to lighten up the rotating mass inside there Polaris engines also. Cause it all matters.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Shameless, huh.
I even see the guys working to lighten up the rotating mass inside there Polaris engines also. Cause it all matters.

Really?!? I dont know anyone doing that;)

Reactions: warlock

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Those Slippery Devils. Lol

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Shameless, huh.

Lmao! Maybe that drive shaft would be better with a 7 paddle skat. Just saying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BiggJim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000