Rear ights

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
NYCEGUY01,

Are you planning a race set up or a recreation set up?
maybe a rec setup that would be race legal if you choose to do so?

Have you been involved in incidents in the past out rec riding that you got hit from behind by another rec rider or driver?

I don't know if your running light up whips or not but there is a company called smartwhips that has a whip you can integrate the brake light into, it is a cool feature. We run them on the sand buggy but have not bought any for the rzr yet, probably will next dune season.

Aztec1382

Oct 24, 2015
The outers are brake lights or can be used for turn signals as well

The inners are the strobes
They turn on with a switch
And then you can cycle through different light patterns using a momentary switch

This is how i wired my lights
Baja designs dual light bar with momentary for each of the two sections

And a switch for the rear light bar strobes with momentary for that as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYCEGUY01

Jul 9, 2012
NYCEGUY01,

Are you planning a race set up or a recreation set up?
maybe a rec setup that would be race legal if you choose to do so?

Have you been involved in incidents in the past out rec riding that you got hit from behind by another rec rider or driver?

I don't know if your running light up whips or not but there is a company called smartwhips that has a whip you can integrate the brake light into, it is a cool feature. We run them on the sand buggy but have not bought any for the rzr yet, probably will next dune season.
Im planning on 2 or 3 local races this year as I have ran them in the past.
Fun Stuff so I would like to stay race legal but its gonna bee too much light for the dunes.

Ive come close on the trails at the dunes a couple times but truthfully never by a truck or something heavy like is possible when in a race.

I redid the rear of my 1000 to get rid of the bed and wanted to redo my lighting as well.

Not sure what Ill end up doing quite yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000