RETIRED

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
congrats. how many years of work?

my plan is to retire at 50 with 32 years in. first house and weekend house paid for by then and some investment property along with a reliable vehicle and a fleet of toys. i cannot wait for the day i dont HAVE to get up and go make the doughtnuts. of course i will do something part time to keep me busy. 14 years to go, i hope i make it.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
congrats. how many years of work?

my plan is to retire at 50 with 32 years in. first house and weekend house paid for by then and some investment property along with a reliable vehicle and a fleet of toys. i cannot wait for the day i dont HAVE to get up and go make the doughtnuts. of course i will do something part time to keep me busy. 14 years to go, i hope i make it.
THANKS MICHAEL. 40 YEARS & I WILL 61 IN MARCH. I STILL AM YOUNG ENOUGH TO ENJOY IT.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THAT IS AWESOME..
THANKS RUSTY. HOPEFULLY MORE RIDES & RACES. WE ARE STILL BOUND TO THE HOUSE FOR A WHILE. OUR 14 YEAR OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD HAS CANCER & WE CAN'T LEAVE HER OUTSIDE @ THE TRAILER & IF WE LEAVE HER INSIDE SHE EATS THE SCREEN DOOR TO TRY & GET OUT. SHE WAS AN OUTSIDE DOG UNTIL HER SURGERY IN JUNE. SO SHE GOES WITH US WHEN WE GO OUT. WE HAVE NOT HAD HER IN THE DESERT YET. SHE LOVES PEOPLE SHE JUST DOESN'T GET ALONG WITH OTHER DOGS. WAY TOO MUCH INFO. SORRY. THANKS AGAIN.

Last edited:

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
The few the proud DUNAS, remember retirement is a goal for those few people that can get there, this is awesome for you. Love ya man

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Congrats DD, maybe now you can go in serch of your little green men. My kids always loved them when they tagged along with you. Big huggs and kisses from the Pruetts.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Congrats DD, maybe now you can go in serch of your little green men. My kids always loved them when they tagged along with you. Big huggs and kisses from the Pruetts.
THANKS CRAIG. DAN K SENT A ROCKET UP TO CHECK FOR THE LITTLE GREEN MEN. WE LOVE YOU GUYS & YOUR KIDS. HOPEFULLY LA FAMILIA CAN MAKE A TRIP TO COLORADO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000