RF.net - SOLD???

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I think he brought in new peeps to run it all, they gave a facelift to TeryxF.net so far too. he did not say anything at the Glamis cleanup when I talked to him.

Rog

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
HUMP IT GOOD LUCK B WITH WHAT YOU GOT GOING POWER TO YOU AND YOUR FAM BRO IM STILL DOWN WITH RF.NET AND THE UNDREGROUND WORLD ...........

Last edited by a moderator:

DSD

Dirty Side Down - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Surprise
It became more of a job babysitting everyone and he enjoys the forums more now.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Its all good King...Rusty and I like funny words so if you guys cuss we will edit but try and not make it ****** we want everyone to be free but we want to respect the sites supporters and sponsors!

As for Brian. I have a lot of respect for Brian. He really took the whole Rhino/SXS Froum thing to a new level and he deserves a lot of credit for helping blow our sport up through that site. Brian B. is always welcome in the UTVUnderground!!! Good Job Brian, I hope that you got PAID!

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
I for one was kind of butt hurt that the site was sold and that some of us were not told.... especially some of us that were there from the start and help build the site...

But I did a little research and it seems that we were notified... I guess I missed this thread.

http://www.rhinoforums.net/forum-help-questions-info/22961-new-team-members.html

Anyways.... I am sure both Brians made a nice profit. Congratulations guys. I am real happy for you guys.

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
found this out last weekend and kept quit per B's request. Tons of thanks to you B, it was fun and it was business! Good job, now spend some time with that little guy of yours!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000