RIP MASK TAPOUT

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
DEAREST FRIENDS AND FAMILY
It is with heavy hearts and great sadness that we must regretfully confirm the passing of our beloved friend, brother and co-founder Charles "Mask" Lewis following a car accident that occurred last night. We are currently in the process of setting up a memorial service in his honor and will release more details as they become available.

Many thanks to all for the outpouring of blessings and well-wishes during this incredibly difficult time.

MYSPACE LEAVE TRIBUTE MESSAGES PUNKASS' BLOG

THE MASK.........http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ferrari-crash12-2009mar12,0,6511152.story?track=rss

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Sorry but I dont feel sorry for a guy like this. He was doing something he should not of been doing. He put his passengers life at risk as well as everybody else on the street.... What if your family was out on the street? Thank god he only killed himself and not his passenger or a family out on the road.

IMO.... One less moron out there that has the potential to hurt my family....

Sorry guys but it rubs me wrong when people feel sorry for a guy like this....

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
Sorry but I dont feel sorry for a guy like this. He was doing something he should not of been doing. He put his passengers life at risk as well as everybody else on the street.... What if your family was out on the street? Thank god he only killed himself and not his passenger or a family out on the road.

IMO.... One less moron out there that has the potential to hurt my family....

Sorry guys but it rubs me wrong when people feel sorry for a guy like this....
I'm with you on this I so ofan get called out for some ass hole that has taken a life but I feal for the Ferrari

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Mask seemed like a real legit guy....made a bad mistake one night and it death bit him in the ass......sucks to see such a good guy go in such a violent and reckless way....

I wont hate and say he deserved it or I dont feel for him.......I have had my times behind the wheel of vehicles where after looking back I think "damn, I could have easily died or killed someone else....."

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
im with joey i have dun it myself so thank God no1 else was hurt its a shame he made that choice he brought mma to another level him punkass n skyscraper were a good team... like all he will be remembered for what he gave... n hopefully he is with the father now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000