Robby Gordon Gymkhana this!

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
jajajajaja.....the baddest man in offroad racing.......hopefully one of these days he'll win HIS dakar!
Idk what rock you have been hiding under but there are a lot of better drivers in offroad racing then him...

Robby is the man in nascar road courses.

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
90% of the off road community when asked who the best off road racer is will tell you robby Gordon. His win record speaks for itself....and yeah he is pretty good on road courses as well,but so is Boris Said!
So true when his game is on he is THE man to beat in offroad. Yea they guy is a arrogant prick but man his driving can speak for it. And i bet in a rallycar given some practice and time he would be everybit as good as Ken Block

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
jajajajaja.....the baddest man in offroad racing.......hopefully one of these days he'll win HIS dakar!
dakar has eluded him man if they allowed him to run his trophy truck in dakar with a monster sized fuel tank and a detuned race motor he would kill the competiton, But restrictive rules

roostingrhino

Roost That Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 21, 2009
gordan is good but no way he could hop in a car and out drive ken block! i am sure ken couldnt do the same in a tt either apples and oranges.... sweet video i was waiting to see if he blew the tires out haha

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Ken Block isnt even that good of a driver... He doesnt do world rallys for a reason... except the last one or so...

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
He is a good rally driver, but there is a lot better ones in WRC. He does race world rally and rally america. There is two different fords that he runs one of WRC and the other for RA. It would be great to see Block in a Pro2/4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000