So far we have

1.John Berry
2.Rokit
3.Govacho
4.Rzrcrsi(maybe)
5.JohnPeq (maybe)
6.TheGimp
7. Larry (local friend)

I have a couple local friends interested. Did a ride with them yesterday and had a blast. This place is a great ride folks. you wont want to miss it!
I hate puters. Anyway here is an update.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
The "two" of us had a great time. I introduced my new friend Larry to trail riding at it's best. He has only done the dunes in his XP so this was a great experience for him, and I always have fun at Rockfront!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I'm not totally sure right now. It's needs a good infusion of cash after Stumpy made me break it at the last Miller ride:D:D We're putting away cash for a vacation back east so it's a bit back burnered. That was until Mama got wind of a ride she'd like to partake in a few months, oddly enough it's a little more of a priority now:rolleyes: Truthfully today is the first time I've really looked at it since that fateful day. I really want it operational for Halloween just in case we decide to do a Nightmare Gulch night ride for real this year.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Night ride!!! :D:D We'll likely do it in the daytime too because it's a very scenic trail. I think at night we could do some scary stuff for the kids being in Nightmare Gulch at Halloween. Maybe get a couple of guys to run ahead of the group in monster costumes or something depending on the youngster turnout. There are no solid plans as of yet but hopefully we'll get something concrete as we get closer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000