Ronnie here from NW Or. & SW Wa.

DCATV Ronnie

Dirt Church ATV/SxS Club
Jan 2, 2012
Cougar, WA
www.dcatv.com
Hello,
Ronnie here, I would like to extend the welcome to come an be our guests on a ride, We have 2 OHV parks we volunteer at 1 in Oregon and 1 in Washington and Yes they are now SxS friendly, We helped get the Yamaha Grants for the new bridges all at 60", we have a ride coming up January 13,14,15 at Nicolai OHV Park in NW Oregon. These are good mountian trails with spectacular views. We host 1 ride per month all over Oregon and Washington and we would love the company! Our club cheft brings a smoker and we put on the spread, smoked ribs, smoked salmon, pulled pork sandwiches, the members bring the side dishes, makes for a big happy family. We have guides for Nicolai and Bradly, so everyone gets a good ride in their comfort zone.. We need a headcount for food, at [email protected] I hope to see you there..

Leach

Jan 8, 2012
May have to bring out the xp 4 seater n give it a shot when it arrives... Saw a YouTube video of one of the trails, looks fun. Where is it at??

DCATV Ronnie

Dirt Church ATV/SxS Club
Jan 2, 2012
Cougar, WA
www.dcatv.com
The park is not finished yet, there are 25 miles of designated trails and some 50 miles of old trails, they are narrow quad trails. Nicolai is at the top of Wauna Paper Mills hill (Bradley State Park) on Hwy 30 , Take your next left into Teevin Rock Pit, thats Nicolai Mainline, follow it up 1.5 miles, take a right on hunt creek road,, its the next right,, nice a wide intersection well maintained road travel down that its a dead end w/ a huge are to turn around like 100 acres of flat surface (old gravel pit) just west of Westport Or. I will put out some signs from the hwy up to our camp,, we have eneough room for many toyhauler and motorhomes and I hope to see you there.

Ronnie

Leach

Jan 8, 2012
I don't think I will have my machine for this next trip, but hope to catch up with you guys in February.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000