Rugged Radios Generosity

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
I just wanted to take this time and thank Rugged for their generosity.

All I did was introduce my self to Greg in Pismo and checked out there shop Rhino(Wich is looking great). What do they do...they turned around and gave me free product! Who else do you know that does that? I've been looking at getting headset hooks for a long time now and I saw there product on the rhino a mentioned it was a nice piece.

Thanks Greg and all the Rugged crew you guys are genuinely great guys and really do listen to the customer and their needs. Keep up the great work.

I recomend these guys for all you radio needs as well as any other rugged need you may have!

-Travis

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Damn thats good shiz i didnt get no free product but have got a good product(that i paid for) lol well i can say there customer service is great and i recommend them to everyone that ask about my headsets on the trails. sometime it gets old when im tryin to just have fun and people want to talk, screw talkin lets ride. LOL thumbs up for rugged radios

Last edited:

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
ima have to sell my ssv system then two 6/12 front amp,two 10 inch subs i never used mmmmmmmmm im brainstorming thanks fellas

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Keep the SSV so when your parked you can keep the party rollin!!

But this is major props to Rugged!! They have been nothiNG but great to the Underground and toO many outside!!! Thanks Rugged for being so solid!!!! We got your back for real!!!

drewallen42

Jan 30, 2009
I picked up a 4 seater deal through rugged and couldn't be happier with it. Working with them on switching out the rear headsets for my kids but it's so nice being able to talk and not yell, and also not have to listen to the exhaust. Mines still stock and it's 100 times better. When I'm by myself I just crank the tunes and enjoy the ride.

We were at the drags Saturday and my wife and I each had a kid on our lap. We all had our headsets on and were talking. Whole different experience.

A close 2nd to LT. Maybe even as good of an upgrade on the Rhino. Thinking about adding Car to Car.

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I picked up a 4 seater deal through rugged and couldn't be happier with it. Working with them on switching out the rear headsets for my kids but it's so nice being able to talk and not yell, and also not have to listen to the exhaust. Mines still stock and it's 100 times better. When I'm by myself I just crank the tunes and enjoy the ride.

We were at the drags Saturday and my wife and I each had a kid on our lap. We all had our headsets on and were talking. Whole different experience.

A close 2nd to LT. Maybe even as good of an upgrade on the Rhino. Thinking about adding Car to Car.
Thats awesome!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
SO I have to add to this thread!

When I mentioned to Matt at Rugged that UTVUnderground would be covering the M4SX series and a handful of other race events Matt was quick to offer up a couple of loaner radio hand helds and head sets for the Underground to use as means of communication while roaming the tracks and deserts!

So Rusty and I tested out our Black Boxes at the last M4SX event and it made everything so much easier! We were able to know where one another were at on the track and were able to ensure that one of us was always where the action was at all times! I cant imagine doing what we are doing without this type of communication.

I reccomend to all press that are working in groups or pairs, or better yet all people working with race teams to consider this type of communication and make sure to hit up Rugged!!!

Thanks Rugged Radios for lookin out!!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
No worries man... I was down at King of the Hammers yesterday and I had a radio and headset on just like you guys and it made it so easy to communicate to all my race teams while I was roaming around running parts or working on issues (from other companies of course :D ) .

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
SO I have to add to this thread!

When I mentioned to Matt at Rugged that UTVUnderground would be covering the M4SX series and a handful of other race events Matt was quick to offer up a couple of loaner radio hand helds and head sets for the Underground to use as means of communication while roaming the tracks and deserts!

So Rusty and I tested out our Black Boxes at the last M4SX event and it made everything so much easier! We were able to know where one another were at on the track and were able to ensure that one of us was always where the action was at all times! I cant imagine doing what we are doing without this type of communication.

I reccomend to all press that are working in groups or pairs, or better yet all people working with race teams to consider this type of communication and make sure to hit up Rugged!!!

Thanks Rugged Radios for lookin out!!
The radios worked great. It made it easy for me to find Joey sitting in the stands, getting food or sitting on top of the infield building on the only chair in the whole infield.

Thanks Rugged

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000