Rugged Radios Is HERE!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Hey guys... Matt @ Rugged Race Products here. I see some familiar faces which is nice!

We are proud to be the exclusive communications vendor here on UTV Underground!

With over 15 year experience in the racing industry, Rugged Radios, a division of Rugged Race Products Inc. is dedicated to supplying the aviation, industrial, off road, racing, and safety communities with quality products. By exceeding our customer’s expectations in quality, service, and value, we are working hard to build long lasting relationships, not just one time sales. From headsets and radios to complete intercom systems, Rugged Radios has the right products for the Friday night racer to the professional race team. Call us and see why we are the perfect choice for your 2-way radio communications!

Check out our forum below, UTV Communcations, for some awesome deals to help kick off UTV Undergrounds grand opening, and don't hesitate to PM, email or call with any questions or if I can set you up with a kit!

Thanks guys and see you in the dunes or in the dirt!

Matt
Rugged Race Products
[email protected]
www.RuggedRadios.com
1-888-541-7223

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
welcome matt,,, getting a rugged radio is definately at the top of my list of things i want to get for my rhino. hear nothing but good things about them.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Nice

Nice to see someone to step up to the plate , Great deals ..Thanks man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000