Rugged Radios Launches New Website & SALE!!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com

We're announcing our brand new and expanded website we just launched today! We listened to you and re-designed everything from top to bottom! We've organized products, improved the photos with NEW and BIGGER pics, and made the whole site easier to explore for what YOU want and need! To celebrate our new launch, we're offering YOU the biggest SALE we've ever done — 15% OFF STOREWIDE on all ONLINE orders through July 31st!

THANK YOU for making us your #1 choice for communications! Seriously, we appreciate your years of support and enthusiasm! When you're ready for some fun new eye candy or you're ready to shop and SAVE, come see what we've done for you at Rugged Radios: Communications for Aviation, Offroad, Racing, Motorcycles, Sports, Police, Fire Departments, and more!

Thanks,
Brooke

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
The updated site looks good Brooke.

I been ready to get some goodies from you guys BUT I am holding off til my current unit is fixed. There is differently something wrong with it. Are you guys gonna be at the SSSS this year? Hoping to catch you guys in person.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000