Rugged Radios NEW Website Offering a Store Wide Sale in Celebration

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Rugged Radios NEW Website
Offering a Store Wide Sale in Celebration

San Luis Obisbo, CA - 8/3/11 - Rugged Radio's has just launched their new communication website (Rugged Radios: Communications for Aviation, Offroad, Racing, Motorcycles, Sports, Police, Fire Departments, and more!) with updated photos, expanded product lines, dozens of new products, and detailed information. The new site is a benchmark for us off-road enthusiasts providing all the toys and eye candy we want in a new easy to navigate layout.

To celebrate, Rugged Radios is offering FREE shipping on all online domestic orders, plus 20% off on select items, PLUS - for UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts Customers only, Rugged has created a special 15% Off Sale for a 2-Place 660 Intercom Kit!!! (Go to UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts & Register to take advantage of the smokin' sale price!)

This system comes complete with everything you need to connect a driver and co-driver with a full featured intercom for the best in communication performance. Combining the RRP660 Intercom's VOX capability for clear driver and co-driver communications along with a high-output iPod port with Auto Muting, means listening to your music and sharing conversation has never been easier. Just speak and your music automatically mutes. No fumbling with dials or buttons.

This is an awesome plug-in and race system. Listen to your music without any external amplifier like the other intercoms. Simply connect to a 12 volt system, plug in the extension cables, and put on your headset! It's that easy!

· (1) RRP660 Rugged Intercom
· (2) H41 Headsets with independent volume control
· (2) 12' Intercom Extension Cables
· (1) Music Cord (for MP3/iPod)

Regular - $699.00
Sale - $594.15

About Rugged Radios
With over 20 years experience in manufacturing high noise environment communications, Rugged Radios boasts a full line of communication products. From headsets to intercoms and diverse cabling options, Rugged has the ability to configure almost communication application - an option not available with other manufacturers..

# # #

Rugged Radios
3621 Sacramento Drive, Unit 1
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Local 805/541-1696
Toll Free 888/541-7223
Fax 805/541-1679​

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
just got my 660 with dsp and radio car 2 car complete ready to race from jason and im super happy with my transaction....good people over there

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
thanks for giving it a great shot james ......if jason wouldnt have helped so much ide have gotten them from you ..both great vendors

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
I would like to have a set up like this installed in my RZR4, including the back seat passengers... but last time I got an estimate it was a more then I was ready to spend... What price is a good price for this install???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000