RV Flag Poles

Frank Steele

Jul 2, 2014
Southern California
Well doing a little research to find out what's better, aluminum or fiberglass. Looking for a 22' or 26' telescoping pole that can hold up to the winds you find out in the desert. Any ideas, places to find them, etc would be greatly appreciated.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Well doing a little research to find out what's better, aluminum or fiberglass. Looking for a 22' or 26' telescoping pole that can hold up to the winds you find out in the desert. Any ideas, places to find them, etc would be greatly appreciated.
I use a fiberglass telescoping pole. I believe its from poles and holders. I welded a metal sleeve to my toyhauler that it slides into.

SickStick

Dec 31, 2014
Nor-Cal
I have ran a 22' fiberglass one from poles & holders for several years, 3 toy haulers now. Be careful how you mount them, my last weekend warrior already had a mount on the rear steel door framing & the wind was blowing hard enough that it actually pulled the framing back about 1" on the side. Now I build a trailer receiver style mount to the trailer frame with a pipe that holds the flag pole.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000