RZRforums.net is a joke

dynomike

Dec 11, 2013
hi guys just wanted to let everyone know that the rzrforums.net is a complete joke. I would not trust anything that is posted on these forums. By now everyone is well aware of the severe belt trouble the xp1000s are having with prematurely breaking the drive belts. This dick FJK a moderator on the forum deleted multiple posts of mine and banned me for trying to gain knowledge and trying to find a solution to the belt breaking problem. Countless people have had their post deleted for posting their frustrations with polaris and this belt breaking problem. I am in hopes that polaris owns up to this problem and fixes it. People should be able to unite together on these forums so that manufactures get their act together and take care of us that have dropped 25k on a toy that breaks every time you play with it.

sorry for the rant guys just pisses me off when people are like this. there was no reason to be deleting peoples posts for what is really going on with their brand new 25k machines. I guess Polaris owns rzrforums.net and they don't want the bad press. Some forum that is :mad:

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
hi guys just wanted to let everyone know that the rzrforums.net is a complete joke. I would not trust anything that is posted on these forums. By now everyone is well aware of the severe belt trouble the xp1000s are having with prematurely breaking the drive belts. This dick FJK a moderator on the forum deleted multiple posts of mine and banned me for trying to gain knowledge and trying to find a solution to the belt breaking problem. Countless people have had their post deleted for posting their frustrations with polaris and this belt breaking problem. I am in hopes that polaris owns up to this problem and fixes it. People should be able to unite together on these forums so that manufactures get their act together and take care of us that have dropped 25k on a toy that breaks every time you play with it.

sorry for the rant guys just pisses me off when people are like this. there was no reason to be deleting peoples posts for what is really going on with their brand new 25k machines. I guess Polaris owns rzrforums.net and they don't want the bad press. Some forum that is :mad:
Dont be sorry when it comes to the truth. Polaris owns rzr forums by providing Doug and Frank with all the free rzrs and goodies they want. Their job is to act like a boss and shut you up. Its not right when corporate America can now silence you if you do not agree with them. Its total b.s. I dont $ hit about their bad press. I put my rzr 4 800 up for sale. Probably going to retract it and keep it. My rig has been rock solid and I woukd hate to buy a nrw one and have nothing but problems.
I have gotten emails from various dealers and they have a lot xp1ks and xp41ks ready fot sale ready to make a deal. The big rush for these new machines came to a screeching halt and now dealers are having a hard time selling. In fact xp 900 sales went up in the pasr 2 weeks.
So ya if Hitler corporations can shut you up they will.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000