RZRforums.net is a joke

dynomike

Dec 11, 2013
hi guys just wanted to let everyone know that the rzrforums.net is a complete joke. I would not trust anything that is posted on these forums. By now everyone is well aware of the severe belt trouble the xp1000s are having with prematurely breaking the drive belts. This dick FJK a moderator on the forum deleted multiple posts of mine and banned me for trying to gain knowledge and trying to find a solution to the belt breaking problem. Countless people have had their post deleted for posting their frustrations with polaris and this belt breaking problem. I am in hopes that polaris owns up to this problem and fixes it. People should be able to unite together on these forums so that manufactures get their act together and take care of us that have dropped 25k on a toy that breaks every time you play with it.

sorry for the rant guys just pisses me off when people are like this. there was no reason to be deleting peoples posts for what is really going on with their brand new 25k machines. I guess Polaris owns rzrforums.net and they don't want the bad press. Some forum that is

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Ya I guess you can't say anything bad about Polaris on there anymore. I'm not sure how your suppose to help each other with that additude. If you have a problem you suppose to tell a mod and they will post it in there thread. Lol no thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Timberdog

Aug 23, 2010
I agree 100%. You would think they would look forward to the real world feedback and be proactive with potential solutions. That would be good business in the long run.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
woah....

the Teryx forum has a lot of complaint threads and nothing is getting deleted over there....as it should be

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Welcome to the forum. Keep it positive.....we dont need a dozen Eff rzrforums threads here;)

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
I've seen tons of belt threads over there, as I'm on daily along with here, RDC and the Mav forums. However, FJK is known as a dictator and deleting negative posts is B.S. Real issues need to be discussed and addressed...that's what a forum is all about.

Another reason the Underground rules, you get less of the Soap Opera drama of the RZR vs. Mav threads by people trying to feel better about their purchase.:eek:

Shut up and drive!:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
welcome to a bunch of UTV lovn bitches...we hate on everything ;)

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I hate these :eek: and mistletoe. ... always ruining a good time... no one enjoys a complete rant, panties in a bunch, rage comment on a particular manufacture and I'm sure Joey hears it from the manufacturer, but at least he doesn't delete your posts... constructive criticism is always welcomed and I feel helps us UTV haters solve our problem...

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
That means you like jimmy, he is a turtle.... His nickname is turtle boy. :)

Mmmmm bacon, I like bacon too...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I like turtles
LOL......I know what you are talking about. Ive seen the youtube vid of that kid:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y"]Zombie Kid Likes Turtles - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000