RZR'S FROM THE SKY!!!

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
I'm no 'Copterkids' nor do I have their set-up but this is some of the most unique shots not seen anywhere on youtube from non-professionals! Also, I got challenged to drag race a Can-Am 800 quad. I connected with the sand and got the best time I will probably ever get with my set-up. Managed a 6.3 second in 300ft at 53MPH - IN THE SAND! Enjoy the video. Like it and subscribe.

***I really enjoy doing this for the rzr community.***

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8iSOctJaE"]RZR XP 1000 & 800 - AMAZING AERIAL!!! QUADCOPTER FILMING!! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
You must have an awesome RZR. To run a 6.3 in the 1/8 is trapping in the 110-120 mph range
Easy now...I admit I made a mistake. Already corrected it on the rzrforum. I just knew if was a fast run and thought at first it was an 1/8 but was corrected to more like 1/16. But for what it was it was still a pretty quick run.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
no helmets during race ehh? LOL

what gear you using? i miss my set up. used DJI quadcopters, spektrum radio, fatshark wireless with goggles, and gopro. gps helped alot. nice vid. my quad vids are on youtubes as well. thanx for sharing.

M1028

May 29, 2012
Sealy, Tx
Easy now...I admit I made a mistake. Already corrected it on the rzrforum. I just knew if was a fast run and thought at first it was an 1/8 but was corrected to more like 1/16. But for what it was it was still a pretty quick run.
It's all good. There was some sarcasm there but I didn't know for sure. You may have a 300hp rzr for all I know.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Cool vid I liked the part at about 1:15 when someone got roosted I love playing the roosting game. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
no helmets during race ehh? LOL

what gear you using? i miss my set up. used DJI quadcopters, spektrum radio, fatshark wireless with goggles, and gopro. gps helped alot. nice vid. my quad vids are on youtubes as well. thanx for sharing.
It's a loaded down DJI Phantom with Fatshark Attitude FPV system, Arris gimbal, and the GoPro Hero 3 Black. I also have tons of accessories making it about a $2000 set-up. But I get all I want out of it and more. I'll be checking out your vids on youtube...is it under "gotteracing"?

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Cool video. I like the quad copter action! Gotta get one of those with a Gimble! Not a cheap hobby, thats for sure :)

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
Cool video. I like the quad copter action! Gotta get one of those with a Gimble! Not a cheap hobby, thats for sure :)
Thanks. I'm looking to set my videos apart from the others with different shots and angles and all geared to off-roading UTV's!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000