Saturday very bad day for us ;-)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
It's probably a good thing the ass end of your truck was so high up. If not, he would've launched right through the windshield and that frame on the car and truck would surely be buckled. He definately wouldn't be here now in that scenario.

You certainly can see it moved the whole side of the car back into the door pillar, bent the A pillar and that was just sliding underneath!:eek:

One lucky young man!

How was your presence received? I hope they were receptive to your concern for the kid, 'cause I know you were, regardless of how tough you talk. You can't fool us!!!
:)

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Wow Cisco, all I can say its maybe the truck stopped the car from going through your front door. Good thing kids are alive and you too!!
E & T V

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Update Pics 08.25.11, stop by to see the Truck ;-)

It is going to cost $6,100.00 to fix ;-)

They have installed a new Diff, Leaf Springs and shocks are on there way ;-)

Old Stuff ;-)

Truck on the Frame computer system, making sure it's back to Original Spec's ;-)

You can see the new diff.

New Leaf Springs ;-)

New Leaf Spring bolts, bushings and holder ;-)

Possible it will be ready by next Friday Sep. 02 ;-)

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Dang I love that truck... Toni told me about this I have been overwhelmed lately so no time for nothing. Love Compadre tell everyone that we are happy everyone is ok and remember it needs to be there next year to go get ICE at La Tiendita in Mecca.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000