Sean Cook’s Mint 400 Race Report

Aug 27, 2013

“Black Rhino Performance Sponsored Athlete Sean Cook’s Best in the Desert Mint 400 Race Report”

El Cajon, CA, March 15, 2016- The #1930 SPEED Energy / Polaris VillaHermosa UTV team traveled to Sin City aka Las Vegas to take on the challenges of the Mint 400. The team headed by drivers Sean Cook and Jesus “cactus killer” Leon along with navigator David “Action” Jackson brought home a 15th place finish out of 40 in class.

Read more here...https://www.blackrhinoperformance.com/athlete-news/sean-cook/sean-cooks-mint-400-race-report/

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Nice little write up, sounds like George and Cook had a good battle going.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Yeah it was fun racing him.....he had his high moments but the one that stuck in my head was in the infield where we passed him high railing the berm. Sean was the fastest I've seen him and his car was handling better than I've seen in the past.....so it seemed.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Yeah it was fun racing him.....he had his high moments but the one that stuck in my head was in the infield where we passed him high railing the berm. Sean was the fastest I've seen him and his car was handling better than I've seen in the past.....so it seemed.
Only car you passed all day ehh?

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Only car you passed all day ehh?
Honestly we didn't pass many for a couple reasons. Our strategy was run easy the first lap and hang it out lap 2 and 3. The roll early on didn't help but didn't hurt that much thanks to Villareal. The blown shock slowed us down a lot but we were just steady overall I'd say. We finished 16th so that's how u finish running steady. Had we not blown the shock we probably made top 10 and caught a lot more cars. We didn't reflux it was a Grand Prix finish. That jacked our game plan a bit.

Now we just hijacked Sean's thread.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Honestly we didn't pass many for a couple reasons. Our strategy was run easy the first lap and hang it out lap 2 and 3. The roll early on didn't help but didn't hurt that much thanks to Villareal. The blown shock slowed us down a lot but we were just steady overall I'd say. We finished 16th so that's how u finish running steady. Had we not blown the shock we probably made top 10 and caught a lot more cars. We didn't reflux it was a Grand Prix finish. That jacked our game plan a bit.

Now we just hijacked Sean's thread.
When you going to stop burning $100 bills?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000