Setbelts for RZR Robby Gordon

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Ernesto,

The 2x2's are the ones I have. I like the slimmer belt. They also have an anti-submarine strap included.

I also got mine at Chaparral when I bought my RZR-S.

The only part I didn't like was trying to remove the stock belts. They must be using some Iron Man Loctite on the bolts. Find a compressor and an air wrench, you're gonna need it.

Go for it...

Dan...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
UTV Inc. has some better deals on Harnesses right now

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Joey, is UTV inc. a site vendor? If not, sorry for the post.

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
I just got my Pro Armor belts today and they are a nice fit. The nice thing about the Pro Armor belts is it has a pocket for your phone/ipod.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I have gone with 2" and 3" and the 3" 5 pts are the way to go regardless which brand. The wider shoulder straps won't leave you as sore after a long bouncy ride. Do yourself a favor and make sure to add the sub belt. Keeps the lap belt from riding up to your cheecheez, much more comfortable.

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
No need to be sorry Dave...UTV Inc is not a vendor, but you can still post about anyone vendor or not. I was just stating that if you support a vendor you probably will get a good discount by mentioning you are a member!
OK, cool.:)

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Thank you all for the great advice, I always get that here. Anyway, the question I still have is there is no issue with installing any type of belts that have the ends with the little circle correct? I will look at the UTV sponsor once because I really believe on the site and feel is necessary to give them a look. Thank you.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I really like these PRP they seem to have some improvements and they are 5 point. The location is only open M-F so we will try to go there on Monday and see them.

Thank you for the info.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Wow the Pro Armor look really good, I have some decisions to make. I will take a look at the PRP on Monday and make a decision, thank you very much everyone.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I HAVE 2" SIMPSON 5 POINTS WITH SEWN IN PADS I GOT FROM BLACK RHINO. I REALLY LIKE THEM BUT IF I BUY NEW ONES I LIKE THE ONES THAT HAVE THE THE LAP BELTS & SHOULDER STRAPS SEWN TOGETHER. LESS FUMBLING AROUND FOR THE STRAPS.

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
I HAVE 2" SIMPSON 5 POINTS WITH SEWN IN PADS I GOT FROM BLACK RHINO. I REALLY LIKE THEM BUT IF I BUY NEW ONES I LIKE THE ONES THAT HAVE THE THE LAP BELTS & SHOULDER STRAPS SEWN TOGETHER. LESS FUMBLING AROUND FOR THE STRAPS.
at your age sewn is better cause you might forget a strap or two :D love you baby

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Guys we looked at many thing and did a lot of research and end up with the Simpson's the winning reason was the ease of use. I looked at the others and re-adjustment was harder on the others. Thank you all for the great advice.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000