SGM Custom RZRwraps.net

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Alright after rzrwraps.net joined this site I contacted Kevin to see about getting a custom wrap made for my dads rzr-s. My dad had painted his car and was planning on stickering it up but I knew it would come out ugly. So I decided to have a wrap made for a fathers day gift that would make the car look like a race rzr. After contacting Kevin, I sent him a few pics of the car and the dxf file from the doors so that he could make an exact wrap to the doors. Kevin came back with a rendering and I had him make a few changes and we ended up with what you see here. He did an awesome job and we are really happy with it. We should be installing them this weekend and I will get pics up as soon as that happens.

Here is the link to my dads cage build.
http://www.utvunderground.com/f11/new-rzr-cage-fabbed-5198.html

[/IMG]

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Looks great, can't wait to see it on!.

I like mine looks good, pretty easy to put on, get the install kit, well worth it.

Rog

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Alright so we started the install of our graphics this weekend and wow they look awesome!!! I am very happy with the work and customer service Kevin at rzrwraps.net has done. I will post more up as soon as we get it done.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
We have been lagging. Went on vacation last weekend. We are gonna try and button it up today. If so I will get some more pics of it. Also we have the car torn apart to get the cage powder coated and cleaned up for the sand sports super show in 2 months. Joey I want to see about some stickers for the car. Let me know.

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Here is a little update of the car powdercoated and graphics finished. I would like to thank Kevin for his great job with our graphics. We will have this car in our booth next weekend at the SSSS next to the King shocks booth. Feel free to stop by and check it out in person.

[/IMG]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000