short course utv header

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Joey,
The new short course utv headers are cool as sh$t. besides, I think most people here are mainly into racing. I don't even go to any of the other sites now. If you are into utv racing, this is the place to be. Props again on the best utv site on the planet.:D

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Right on Mark!! At first I thought you were talking about actual exhaust headers...LMAO..I was like WTF is Mark talking about? hahahah Now I know you mean the header at the top of the site!!!

Thanks for the props. We arent the busiest site when it comes to small talk and chit chat but I believe we have the best content of any UTV forum on the net! Our members are solid and our sponsors are the best in the industry. We are so thankful for all the support we get from the racers, members, and sponsors that rep UTVUnderground.

We got more header graphics coming....we always try to keep the site lookin fresh!

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Sorry Joey, I knew they were not called (headers) on a web site but I didn't know what the official word was for them. Glad you knew I meant them there picture thingy's that pop up of them there crazy lookin' things there in the dirt there things.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well last I spoke to Sean he told me they were not going to be shooting at Lucas anymore? I havent seen or spoken to him in a while and havent seen him at any of the UTV events we have been at this year. I know he bought HRT's Teryx so I am surprised we havent heard from him. I need to drop him a line.....

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Sean is a busy dude. works alot of OT. he is also having HRT build him a superbeetle buggy with a honda motor. he is just one of those guys who has his iron in many fires at once.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Sean is a great guy, and he and Suzy are some of the best in the business when it comes to photography! Few have the skills they posses when it comes to shooting pics. Rusty and I have learned a lot from them! Lorenz is still a part of the UTVUnderground Familia!!

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Sean is a busy dude. works alot of OT. he is also having HRT build him a superbeetle buggy with a honda motor. he is just one of those guys who has his iron in many fires at once.
that he is, he got hs new Weddle tranny last week, thing is sick.

this is an a_arm baja build, with C/O and bypasses at all four corners.
3.5 honda, TS seats, that recline!!! Howe Power steering.

he has a thread on the build at RDC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000