Shout out.

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
Hey guys,
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say Hi. I have heard some really great things about this forum and it's diversity of quality information, so I thought I would check it out.

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
Well welcome, but don't always believe everything you hear, especially if you heard it on that other forum! :D:D:D:eek:
Thanks. No it wasn't from there. Actually a friend who is doing alot of fab work to rework his rhino was the one who told me about this site. He has gotten alot help and ideas from this site. Always good to talk with other SXS enthusiast's.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Well both sides of my pillow are stained and if I pat you on the back - you should probably take a shower :cool:

Welcome

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Whats Up lobster ??? Welcome to the noshoey joey site !!!!

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
I warned you not to take us too seriously! But he and I will never see eye to eye, I am 6'-3" tall and he isn't! :p

Exactly what I was thinking.
Hey, I understand some of the guys from this forum are going to be coming out to superstition mtn for the ride with guys from the other forum on Oct 21-23. If so, it will be nice meet you guys and ride together.

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
Welcome, were do you ride ?
Thank's for all the welcome's from everyone.

Our camping group rides at Superstition Mtn. Although last season a few guy's in our group hit up Glamis a couple times on some off weekends. Will try to get there a few more times this year on the off weekends.

Check our website for new releases of the Fiberskinz skidplates.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Thank's for all the welcome's from everyone.

Our camping group rides at Superstition Mtn. Although last season a few guy's in our group hit up Glamis a couple times on some off weekends. Will try to get there a few more times this year on the off weekends.

Check our website for new releases of the Fiberskinz skidplates.
DO YOU RIDE WITH CHAD & SCHANNON? IF SCHANNON EVER GETS TIME OFF, I HOPE TO DO MORE RIDES WITH THEM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000