Shout out.

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
DO YOU RIDE WITH CHAD & SCHANNON? IF SCHANNON EVER GETS TIME OFF, I HOPE TO DO MORE RIDES WITH THEM.
Yes I have rode with both of them. I have seen Schannon out at super a few more times since that is "HIS" Mtn, as he says it. :)
Actually,I got a K2 bed delete kit he won at the Glamis President's day ride last year, so he's getting our new Teryx Skidplate kit at this year's Builders show in Oct. You should come out for this event. It's great riding.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Yes I have rode with both of them. I have seen Schannon out at super a few more times since that is "HIS" Mtn, as he says it. :)
Actually,I got a K2 bed delete kit he won at the Glamis President's day ride last year, so he's getting our new Teryx Skidplate kit at this year's Builders show in Oct. You should come out for this event. It's great riding.
SOME OF US FROM LA FAMILIA WILL BE CAMPING WITH THE TERYX GROUP. SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET TO MEET YOU. SCHANNON IS WRONG. IT IS MY MOUNTAIN BECAUSE I AM OLDER THAN HE IS. I RACED 3 WHEELERS IN THE 80S & RODE DIRT BIKES THERE IN THE 70S. HIS DAD & I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR YEARS.

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
SOME OF US FROM LA FAMILIA WILL BE CAMPING WITH THE TERYX GROUP. SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET TO MEET YOU. SCHANNON IS WRONG. IT IS MY MOUNTAIN BECAUSE I AM OLDER THAN HE IS. I RACED 3 WHEELERS IN THE 80S & RODE DIRT BIKES THERE IN THE 70S. HIS DAD & I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR YEARS.
That's cool some of you guys will be coming out. I'll look forward to meeting you & your group. I'll tell him you said it was your Mtn. Heck I've always thought of it as my Mtn. Sounds like we need to find a way to decide WHO'S Mtn it really is.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
That's cool some of you guys will be coming out. I'll look forward to meeting you & your group. I'll tell him you said it was your Mtn. Heck I've always thought of it as my Mtn. Sounds like we need to find a way to decide WHO'S Mtn it really is.
You should all prepare for a change of ownership :cool:

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
AGE RULES SO I WIN.:D:D:D BACK IN THE 70S WE RODE OUR DIRT BIKES ON DITCH BANKS FROM IMPERIAL OUT TO SUPER, RODE ALL NIGHT & RODE HOME. I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 60 YEARS SO I WIN AGAIN.

Again......not so fast my friend. If age rules, what's your age? OOps I just read your 60. Heck I know I'm old but your prehistoric,but the good news is I can respect my elders. :p

however, at your age we need to start looking for your successor! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000