silverwood/miller/pilot rock. saturday april 6th and sunday april 7th

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Putting a ride together. Meet at Miller Canyon. Driver meeting at 9am Saturday in the staging area. Going to do some trail riding and rock crawling. Ride will last until about 4 p.m. Bring a sack lunch for the day. Camping is aloud in the staging area. Sunday's ride will be an easier shorter ride up to devils hole, have lunch and head back to Miller. Leave at 9:30 be back to camp by 2 p.m. An adventure pass is required at Miller canyon. Its only 5 bucks for the day or you can get an annual for 30 and and second annual for 5. I have one extra pass if someone needs to borrow it.

Attachments

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Try using the "quick Links" button and then "Today's Posts"

It will only show in "New Posts" if someone has posted in your thread since the last time you looked. :cool:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
You can also set your notifications to send you an e-mail to your smart phone when there's a new post so you don't have to check so often. :cool:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I in . I'll blackmail rich in to coming.

Hey Hey I don't have to be blacked mailed , I would love to go it's just lately thing haven't been going as planed . So stop picking on me ''Bill '' I'll let you know by the 5th . :D All kidding aside I'll see what I can do thanks for thinking of me . :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000