Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Just finished putting the Short Bus through some paces and it's good to go:) We'll be there and have 2 extra seats if our friends from the north are still in need.

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
Most of the time we have a potluck after the ride , we really try to go with the flow , what ever makes it to the table is much appreciated and all are welcome to stay after the ride and hang out and have a bite before they head home, we always have plenty .
Potluck list.
1.dunerat -home made pasta salad
2.Trukndave: Potato salad, Hawaiin rolls (Just Day trip'n)
3.Mike (red rzr) - shrimp tray
4. Jap carnita tacos,keg of beer and one used spare tire
5. Slacker something good .
6. Some thing for the grill and Strawberry Shortcake with creamcheese and whipped creme. Table and BBQ
7. Bagman - Tree Bark ( George's Famous Recipe )
8. Deathfly -sausages for the BBQ

9. Amber is bringing Sausages, Asian style Slaw & an Chocolate/Kahlua Bundt cake for the main meal
10. Joe (NVPOWERDOC) Some Awesome chili
11 Dev something good #2 .
12. BlackRhinoSteven Cookies

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Most of the time we have a potluck after the ride , we really try to go with the flow , what ever makes it to the table is much appreciated and all are welcome to stay after the ride and hang out and have a bite before they head home, we always have plenty .
Potluck list.
1.dunerat -home made pasta salad
2.Trukndave: Potato salad, Hawaiin rolls (Just Day trip'n)
3.Mike (red rzr) - shrimp tray
4. Jap carnita tacos,keg of beer and one used spare tire
5. Slacker something good .
6. onerich Some thing for the grill and Strawberry Shortcake with creamcheese and whipped creme. Table and BBQ
7. Bagman - Tree Bark ( George's Famous Recipe )
8. Deathfly -sausages for the BBQ
9. Amber is bringing Sausages, Asian style Slaw & an Chocolate/Kahlua Bundt cake for the main meal
10. Joe (NVPOWERDOC) Some Awesome chili
11 Dev something good #2 .
12. BlackRhinoSteven Cookie
13. Ralph (rjsmith) mid-west corn casserole and will have baby backs

Last edited:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Just finished putting the Short Bus through some paces and it's good to go:) We'll be there and have 2 extra seats if our friends from the north are still in need.
You guys coming up for the day are staying the night , Ether way it will be nice seeing you guys - drive safe .

For any one looking for directions go to Mapquest and paste this GPS # in to the get directions box. 34.26946 -117.278703658307

Here is the map quest link

http://www.mapquest.com/

Thanks for making info easier to find . Also did some one say cookies ? :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
We'll be day tripping. I think we'll stay in Hesperia after the ride though. I'm sure I'll be too whipped to motor all the way home.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We'll be day tripping. I think we'll stay in Hesperia after the ride though. I'm sure I'll be too whipped to motor all the way home.
Ya , that a long drive after all the fun. If you want you can lock the short bus up with campers and come back for it in the morning if you stay in a hotel . .

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Awesome ride Rich thanks for putting this together. It was fun to ride with everyone and met some new people also. Great time, great riding and great food . Can't wait till next time.:D:D:D:D

fieldsinv

Sep 14, 2011
Inland Empire
:D What an AWESOME weekend. More than 25 UTV’s enjoying the trails of Miller Canyon. I had a blast with my XP. I arrived right before the ride began, jumped out the truck unloaded the XP and got in line. Off we went following Rich our trail leader. At the Squints Ranch area 10 UTV’s broke off from the group for a more technical adventure with Papa Bear. I must say “It was technical,†for some of us. We all had grins like kids in the candy store after each rock climb of the waterfall and others along the ride.
Papa Bear, thanks much for the great pictures.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Wow what a great time , I would like to thank every one that helped out keeping the group rolling on the ride and it was nice to Meet some old friends and made some new , just something about UTV peeps that make theses gathering fun and memorable in a good way lol . WE had 31 cars and a couple 30 min. quick fix breaks downs but it was a good ride , it had rained the day be for so that helped to keep the dust down and that was nice, little warm with a cool breeze now and then , that was nice . Ok let get the pix started .

This pix is mike and his sister that's from the Yukon, Witch allot of you don't know we planed the dates of this ride so she could spend time with her brother and one of his hobby's .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Really don't have the new camera down yet but it's a nice pix o the car, sorry Tod :D

Steve from black rhino showed up for the ride and this little sweet thing is what he was driving .

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
That ride is the best one we've been on yet with you guys! What a great group, we had such a ball! I didn't realize how scared Katelyn was but looking at the pictures she's covering her eyes a lot while little Anabelle appears to be well in her comfort zone asleep :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000