Simpson Contest WINNERS!!!!!! (Both Contests!)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Congrats to AZCourtfor winning a set of D3 Harnesses from Simpson Racing Products. There were some really awesome cars entered and our decision wasnt made strictly on the best looking build or car it was made off of the spirit of the contest. We really liked all the cars that were entered expecially the INSANE R1 build of STETLER. Dont worry STETLER your going to have another opportunity to win in another contest! That car is sweet.

http://www.utvunderground.com/f62/contest-simpson-racer-giveaway-contest-3026.html

In the member Simspon Sand Warrior Helmet giveaway we have 2 winners!

1Baja03 & The Stripping Shop

We drew the names out of a "helmet" and you lucky dogs are the winners!
Again, thank you all who entered and donated money to the Mears Family who can definitley use a few extra bucks these days to help pay their hospital bills. Tohgether we raised an extra $270.00 for the Mears Family! It shows a lot about the charecter of our members!! Thank you to all who entered and participated.

http://www.utvunderground.com/f62/contest-simpson-member-giveaway-contest-3027.html

Lastly but definetly not least we want to thank Simpson Racing, Simpson Performance Products, Simpson Racing Products, Team Simpson - Team Simpson for supporting UTVUnderground.com in providing these awesome products to giveaway. Simpson makes some of the best saftey and protection products in the industry so show some love back and consider Simpson when you go to make your next purchase!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
it was tough to decide on the racer contest. All the entry's were awesome but We liked Court's because of how hard he has worked to race that rhino not to mention we all know how hard he works in helping others out. Hopefully as our contests progress we get even more participation so that we have confidence we will get a good voter turnout when we turn it over to the members!

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
:DCongrats and well deserved "Court". It wouldn't be a contest if we didn't have some really nice racers on here. I realy wasn't expecting to win since this was really leaning towards race SxS's.
Glad the UTVUG kept ontop of this thread ! Keep up the good work over here.

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
WOW! I can't believe I won! Thanks so much. I really liked building it, and the endless modifications since the original. Next chop, drop and weld on the cage! Have to mount the new seats too so new harnesses now is perfect timing. Thanks again underground!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000