Sims Motorsports #1913 is Baja bound... With some questions

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Alright guys it looks like I am fortunate enough to get the opportunity to race the 500!!!! I am very excited to have this opportunity and I am in need of any input that could help me win this race. I have had a fantastic season so far and am looking to take the win here.

I am in need of info on where and how to lodge ASAP with a crew of about 10. Is there somewhere you all recommend or........

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Good!! That means you and your team will all get some of this sick swag we are making courtesy of Polaris for the Baja 500!

T-Shirts

Hats!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS MY RZR ON THE SHIRT!!!!!! LOL this is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Ah crap! Branden is in. That's awesome Branden, I'm glad that you found a way to make the race. Can't wait to see you and Marc duel!

Murrays, Cognito, JX, Simms, Coastal, (and don't forget Money Bags!). The best of the best will be there. It's only fun when you beat the best:D!!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Coastal is out, but Simms is in. I like the trade. I feel that Branden has driving skills close to Marc's. We'll see how he hangs it out on the high speed fire roads lined with gnarly drop offs! Look, it's a Polaris race for 2nd place:D:D:D:D!!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I'm stoked for you B! Rooting for you all the way to second place brotha! :D

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Ah crap! Branden is in. That's awesome Branden, I'm glad that you found a way to make the race. Can't wait to see you and Marc duel!

Murrays, Cognito, JX, Simms, Coastal, (and don't forget Money Bags!). The best of the best will be there. It's only fun when you beat the best:D!!
(and don't forget Money Bags!). Its Mr Johnny Lightning to you Sir Zip Tie ..ya ya keep focking with the Thunder and shits gona happen

Congrats Brandon see you in Baja and Good Luck

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Alright guys it looks like I am fortunate enough to get the opportunity to race the 500!!!! I am very excited to have this opportunity and I am in need of any input that could help me win this race. I have had a fantastic season so far and am looking to take the win here.

I am in need of info on where and how to lodge ASAP with a crew of about 10. Is there somewhere you all recommend or........
Hi Brandon...happy to hear that you are coming to race the Baja 500 with us. It will be a great experience for you but it will also be an eye opener! :eek: Very, very fun place to race, but it isn't any BITD rally race. Make sure you have lots of lights on your car.

You asked a good question but didn't get any answers, so I will give it a shot. This late in the game it will be tough for you to find a block of hotel rooms. Your best bet is to rent a house. But either way contact Nikki Nolen at Optimum race logistics. 702 292-6365 or email her [email protected] She has lots of hook ups at a wide variety of hotels and a long list of houses for rent. I think the hotels pay her commission so it shouldn't be any more expensive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000