SKAT-TRAK WARLOCK BY EXTREME TIRE 30X11X14

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Tim got a few sets of the Samples to play with and have Skat-Trak Buff down and put some paddles on.

Tim did a little weight comparison on different brands to show how much of a weight savings there is and anyone with 2 brain cells in there head knows that less weight is better in the world of performance.

CHECK OUT THE WEIGHT OF THE GMZ HPs NO WHEELS LOL..

HERES THE WARLOCKS ON WHEELS, OH BOY.

HERES THE STRIPPERS ON STI HD 4s

HERES THE GMZ NEXT TO THE WARLOCK (91" OF ROLLOUT.) NEXT BATCH OUT WILL BE MORE.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Did you get to test them in the Dunes yet?
Tim Sold a few sets off. I have yet to go out with them but by seeing how light they are and the rollout they should be the best paddle ever. Under 13 lbs per tire and Roll out of 93" there going to be Sick.

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
Would like to run these on my XRS but a 30" tire will run so I'll probably have to stick with the 26x12.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Would like to run these on my XRS but a 30" tire will run so I'll probably have to stick with the 26x12.5.

The 30" size will be good to help the car gain some ground clearance and you can control your rpm by not over paddling the car to. The Benefit of the extra ground clearance will be worth its weight in gold I think.

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
I meant to say rub not run. The xrs have a hard te clearing 30"'s. I agree with you with the ground clearance, and I also think that even though they are a 30" tire with them being light it will pull them just fine. But with them being light hopefully they are still a tough tire. In the Oregon dunes sometimes you get into stick and roots, that's where the molded paddles are nice because they are tough. But I don't want to throw a heavy paddle on and have a belt killing machine.

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
Hey Warlock...I haven't had a chance to call Tim yet. What are these running out the door? I had a person on RZR forum that I have grown to trust tell me not to drink the FSS kool-aid so I am back to Skats like you told me originally.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Hey Warlock...I haven't had a chance to call Tim yet. What are these running out the door? I had a person on RZR forum that I have grown to trust tell me not to drink the FSS kool-aid so I am back to Skats like you told me originally.
I don't really know what he sells tires for. You would need to call him.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
As i have said in a couple other forums, i think these are going to be the tires to have at the start of the season in Glamis.

Light weight, nice tire size, and good bit of roll out.

Reactions: warlock

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
As i have said in a couple other forums, i think these are going to be the tires to have at the start of the season in Glamis.

Light weight, nice tire size, and good bit of roll out.
Yeah the new 1300 series will be awesome and Im with you I think it will be a no brainer as they are light and get superior traction, the Rollout will give the ground clearance needed to keep the cars from casing out the frames. 94 and 95 inch rollout means that unlike the competitors tire your Polaris Hilliard front diff system will actually engage the 4wd. The competitors tire has 88" rear rollout and 86 front which means the front tires will be in a skid 2" every 7 feet which sucks. These tires are light weight which helps belt life to. 13lbs front Buff and 16 to 17 lbs for the rears. then add your wheel of choice. The least amount of unsprung mass on the tires and wheels translates to better power to the ground and a faster responding car while duning and transitioning also. Total no brainer.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Best paddle tire I've ever ran
Yeah they are, and now with Turbos all over and more to come out from the factories soon this will be the most dominate tire to have as it will also offer up many advantages over any other tire ever produced. The Rollout is gonna be sick. 95" of roll out has never been seen before in a UTV paddle tire that's also Light. Lighter is Faster.

Last edited:

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I have a set of rears for sale.... $600 plus shipping. BTW they're backordered for 6-8 weeks

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I have a set of rears for sale.... $600 plus shipping. BTW they're backordered for 6-8 weeks
Skat trak is going to have some serious work ahead of them and at least they will have a few months head start to make these tires for this season. They are Bad Ass

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Mega its on the internet so it has to be true! Lol!
dont just tell us theyare badass. back it up with proof and videos. I would hate to have to wear a "dont drink the Warlock kool-aide" tshirt around the SSSS.
Well lets see Im a French Super model. OUI.
Tim wants to go to the Dunes and Test and compare but My old Fat Ass don't really think going to Glamis sounds like much fun. Pismo maybe. We talked, and plan on making some videos for sure and I want to use a drone GoPro to capture some of it for a new level of viewing. I cant wait to Dune. The fronts weighed in at 13 and rears at 16 to 17 lbs. So any Subhuman Genius can figure out that Lighter is better especially unsprung rotating mass that kills.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000