Smokin Deal!!

Baja Diego

Baja Designs Numero Uno - Official UTVUnderground
Jan 23, 2009
Alright everyone Desert season is here Baja Designs is offering the 6" Prerunner light for $219.95 until next Wednesday. Limited time offer only! Feel to call me at the shop to place your order for some Prerunners!

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I got to run my Pre Runners both in Glamis and over thanksgiving in Ocotillo Wells and everyone will tell you, these HID's SMASH on the LED light bars! 3 or 4 is PLENTY but I love having all 5 on really lighting up the night! I highly reccomend these bad boys! Great light, lifetime warranty, at a solid price!

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
I got to run my Pre Runners both in Glamis and over thanksgiving in Ocotillo Wells and everyone will tell you, these HID's SMASH on the LED light bars! 3 or 4 is PLENTY but I love having all 5 on really lighting up the night! I highly reccomend these bad boys! Great light, lifetime warranty, at a solid price!
yeah but can you run at 13.8 volts with all them on(with out a alt kit)? :D

nice lights for sure- cant hate on them one bit.

i want to pick up one of their flash lights
any sales on those??

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009
yeah but can you run at 13.8 volts with all them on(with out a alt kit)? :D

nice lights for sure- cant hate on them one bit.

i want to pick up one of their flash lights
any sales on those??
Give me a call at the shop and I can hook you up with a deal. My extension here is 122.

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009
Bump! Remember this deal is only good till next Wednesday! :D

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Re: Speaking of Baja Designs

I just wanted to add that if you're in the market for a cool item for your SXS and you trek far away from camp you need to invest in the new Baja Design Air Jack. I used one pre running in baja and they are the bomb! Small, light and super easy to use. I didn't have a flat but I helped a couple guys out who did and even they were amazed. I wouldn't go on a long ride without it.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

did yours have the little air canister Reid or did you hook it up to a mini comprssor? Those air jacks are sweeeeeet!

BTW Kyle, I ran all 5 HID's + My Radio + my Intercom + Dash Lights for a good couple night runs and never once did my volts drop below 12v!!!! I was pretty amazed and baffled at the same time. Love my HID's. And even if they did drop down I could always shut off a couple and run with just 2 or 3 and let the system recharge.

On another note, the Baja Designs Dome Light is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009

I just wanted to add that if you're in the market for a cool item for your SXS and you trek far away from camp you need to invest in the new Baja Design Air Jack. I used one pre running in baja and they are the bomb! Small, light and super easy to use. I didn't have a flat but I helped a couple guys out who did and even they were amazed. I wouldn't go on a long ride without it.
Hey Reid sounds like the Air Jack came in handy for you down there. Any problems or issues at all?:D

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com

Hey Reid sounds like the Air Jack came in handy for you down there. Any problems or issues at all?:D
I used the little paint ball canister during the race (but never used it) and used the bigger bottle that is mounted to my cage of my pre runner during the whole pre run. That thing is handy as hell and I wont go on a trip with out it. The only thing I didn't do was mount it with the holder that BD supplied. I was afraid to leave it strap to my cage in Baja because I didn't want anyone to steal it. I'll try and post up some pictures of my pre runner this weekend. I've put a bunch of work into it.

By the way I run the Fuego's on it and those are awesome also!

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009
DAMN! $219 for a Baja Designs light - JUMP!

I want to get 4 for my truck... dammit!

Let us know on that Flashlight Diego - Im ready to jump on that too.
The Flash lights are $89.95 2 days left everyone!! :D

WC_NDN

Sep 4, 2009
i know i missed the sale, but can u run three of these and a two speaker (6x9's) stereo on the stock charging system and stock battery?
i may still end up buying these lights at reg price anyways.

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009
i know i missed the sale, but can u run three of these and a two speaker (6x9's) stereo on the stock charging system and stock battery?
i may still end up buying these lights at reg price anyways.
We have another killer deal right now $199.95 for the Prerunners. Until tomorrow please call me if you're interested. It will power the light plus your speaker no problem.

Baja Diego

Jan 23, 2009
I just want to Thank you Lee WC_NDN on becoming a new owner of some Bad A** Baja Designs Prerunners!!

WC_NDN

Sep 4, 2009
hey thanks for selling them at a great price, looking froward to see how bright they r.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000