So how do you get into this group?

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
Do you have to know someone? Is there an application? an initiation? a hazing? a secret handshake? :D

Seriously, you seem like my kind of people. Looking forward to camping with you soon.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
It takes Public confession, and then a make out session with Cisco.

What's your biggest sin?

(Rusty, who is Cisco, your dog?)

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
It takes Public confession, and then a make out session with Cisco.

What's your biggest sin?

(Rusty, who is Cisco, your dog?)

Ah come on Sean, you dont know Cisco? He just came back from a long vacation LOL

Well in the old days you had to become a red cup Ninja...nowadays its more like a dixie cup mouth wash club :confused:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Well all of the above is pretty much true:eek: Ok maybe not all of it, but making out with Rusty's dog does sound like a cool new twist:D Seriously, all are welcome, come out and have a great time, enjoy awesome food, drinks, peeps and riding, leave all drama at home and the "Secret Handshake" is just Hugs from everybody :D We don't care what ya drive, ride or sleep in everyone is loved just the same:)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
My dog has nothing to do with this club. Cisco is a UTV legend. He will make you feel at home with this group.

*No animals were harmed in the Making Of LaFamilia.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ah come on Sean, you dont know Cisco? He just came back from a long vacation LOL

Well in the old days you had to become a red cup Ninja...nowadays its more like a dixie cup mouth wash club :confused:
Kevin, your welcome to come out any time .

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Just show up to a ride!! Thats what I did:) We're a good group and it's a very drama free group too(Veerrrryyy nice). You will likely be the subject of a hazing but we'll wait until you're good and settled in.:) Seriously, we'd love to have you, see you out and about somewhere!

Kevlar

Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
You guys had me at No Drama! That's all you had to say.

I enjoy the dunes, rock crawling, and long desert trail rides. I enjoy cooking good food and drinking captain & coke or maybe a little crown & 7. And my favorite of all: sitting round the campfire bs'ing with good friends. There, hows that for a resume?

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
So when the hell you guys gonna tell him about the tattoo and the piercings?

Were you just going to wait until he got drunk and passed out?:eek:

Man you guys are getting cruel!!!!:D

LOL!!!!:)

Dan...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Yeah, someone needs to own up about Georges red thong fetish!!

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
geeezzzzzzz guys this poor guy is not going to join this group now let him find out in time oh these web sites are just so
reveling just let em show and find out first hand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevlar

Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
No worries, there's not much that bothers me. I'f you guys are doing a KOH get together I suppose thats when I'll meet ya. We also like to ride Spangler & Dumont as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000