So how do you get into this group?

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
seriously, he had me at his "singles" intro... I couldn't wait to read that he likes long walks on the beach :rolleyes: On a better note, about a year ago I didn't know what i was getting into when I met this great group of people... I won't ride with anyone else now, George has his secret ways of keeping people around ;) Look forward to the NORTHERN INVASION!!!!! a couple of us in the group are from "Bakertucky" aka bakersfield.... look forward to meeting and riding with ya...

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
So when the hell you guys gonna tell him about the tattoo and the piercings?

Were you just going to wait until he got drunk and passed out?:eek:

Man you guys are getting cruel!!!!:D

LOL!!!!:)

Dan...
COME ON!!! We're trying to get him to join in!! Nobody told me about that until it was too late why should this cat be any different? I still have the tramp stamp Larry gave me at Miller!! He said everyone gets that in the group. Everyone has it right?!?!?!? Guys?!?!?!??! I BETTER NOT BE THE ONLY ONE:D:D:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
COME ON!!! We're trying to get him to join in!! Nobody told me about that until it was too late why should this cat be any different? I still have the tramp stamp Larry gave me at Miller!! He said everyone gets that in the group. Everyone has it right?!?!?!? Guys?!?!?!??! I BETTER NOT BE THE ONLY ONE:D:D:D
Ya had to bring up the Tramp Stamp:eek:

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Great group of people. When I first met them , they made me fill like home. They all gave me there dirty laundry. I think they think its a oriental thing? Heres a picture of the gang before dinner.

Attachments

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Great group of people. When I first met them , they made me fill like home. They all gave me there dirty laundry. I think they think its a oriental thing? Heres a picture of the gang before dinner.
This whole thread is great entertainment but that is pic is fricken hilarious!

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
No worries, there's not much that bothers me. I'f you guys are doing a KOH get together I suppose thats when I'll meet ya. We also like to ride Spangler & Dumont as well.
Well, we're kinda doin a KOH thing :cool:

You probably shouldn't miss it.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Dam you guys are too freakin funny. I just read the entire thread and busting up laughing. I definitely need to come out and see all this unfold in person. I hope the blondie will be there. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000