SOBOBA- Dirty IPhone

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Dirty, Thanks for posting all this.. Its nice to get such quick updates! Hope there is more pics and updates coming! How did RJ do in the new 900? Did Mittag win in a mostly stock Can am?...
Thanks for the props guys. I had to take off after lap 3. Hopefully results and more pics will be posted soon.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Well today was one of the most unique days of racing we've ever had...just wait, I think Rusty and Joey have some footage.

It was so awsome to see everyone again, UTV racing (even if we race a mini buggy now) is the best. Team COD, Wagon Burners, IMG Motorsports James and Johnny, SB Fab, Brent, Bobby Danny Shane & Justin, Rusty & Joey, Dirty, Brian of Deviate Films, Chris & Todd, all of Funco, RJ & Randy, Greg of LSR, etc etc etc, what a cool day.

Huge apoligies and thanks go out to Pat, Shannon, & Tyler Winbury, what a day. Sorry and thanks again.

Doug & Cody.

Last edited:

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis
Dirty, Thanks for posting all this.. Its nice to get such quick updates! Hope there is more pics and updates coming! How did RJ do in the new 900? Did Mittag win in a mostly stock Can am?...

RJ had a bad wreck, rolled backwards off a hill after he took the lead. I heard 6 rolls, the xp has seen better days..It rang his bell pretty good but he should be fine.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
We all just hope Code and RJ are ok after those scary moments! I know quite a few times I thought I was done for. I couldn't see anything over the hood of my car, through the dust or around the canyon/cliff corners. It was quite a race...

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Give it up for Jake and Faith for making Soboba Gp happen
I enjoyed watching the race today!!!!!! Thanks to jake and Faith for sure, I know its lots of work !!!!

My suggestion would be if next timeits a two hour race, You should do 1 hour at night and 1 hour during the day. Split it up.

Oh yeah a fricken RZR 4 won WTF man. If only a girl had been driving.

Thanks Benchmark for driving up and lettin me tag along......

Hats off to everyone involved, including all the racers:D

130hp RZR-S

51mph up olds hill
Apr 7, 2009
murrieta, and glamis
I enjoyed watching the race today!!!!!! Thanks to jake and Faith for sure, I know its lots of work !!!!

My suggestion would be if next timeits a two hour race, You should do 1 hour at night and 1 hour during the day. Split it up.

Oh yeah a fricken RZR 4 won WTF man. If only a girl had been driving.

Thanks Benchmark for driving up and lettin me tag along......

Hats off to everyone involved, including all the racers:D

LOL... you knew it would be a polaris.....just which one?...lol

Dirty

Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Well today was one of the most unique days of racing we've ever had...just wait, I think Rusty and Joey have some footage.

It was so awsome to see everyone again, UTV racing (even if we race a mini buggy now) is the best. Team COD, Wagon Burners, IMG Motorsports James and Johnny, SB Fab, Brent, Bobby Danny Shane & Justin, Rusty & Joey, Dirty, Brian of Deviate Films, Chris & Todd, all of Funco, RJ & Randy, Greg of LSR, etc etc etc, what a cool day.

Huge apoligies and thanks go out to Pat, Sherrie, & Tyler Winbury, what a day. Sorry and thanks again.

Doug & Cody.

Doug and Code

Great to see ya out there also.

Dirty

Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA

Rusty TK/UTV underground holding it down.

Hot Rod Todd in the house

Randy Anderson and Rod Anderson getting it done in the RZR.

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
what a crazy weekend! loads of fun!

Hope Cody is ok and they car is fine...So glad to see RJ walking around the pits after that roll.

so many stories from this race

Dirty

Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Check out Tyler Windbury Pop a Major Wheeli at the Start-

He's to the left (Inside) of the start in the Red and White car. Bad Azz-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqlfFO0zTls]YouTube - Soboba Gp 2011 UTV Start[/ame]

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA

Huge apoligies and thanks go out to Pat, Shannon, & Tyler Winbury, what a day. Sorry and thanks again.

Doug & Cody.
Figures, in the process of apologizing I brain fade on a name, sorry Shannon.

Since Im posting I also forgot to say it was really nice to see Steve Chase of Makin Trax Suspension again, Steve was a huge help in our Super Stock days.

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
LOL wow.. At 25 seconds into that start video.. look who is in 2nd to last place! Yours truely. So i passed 35 cars to get into 6th place, with a motor flopping around in the car! haha. Hell of a race. Starting in row 3 i knew i had my work cut out for me. Knowing how much dust, and limited passing areas there was, it was pretty amazing i worked myself all the way up through the pack. I didn't get an open area until lap 3, when i could finally start making ground. I had to follow a RZR 4 loaded up with 4 people through the upper part of canyon! lol. It was a great expirence though. Was scary as hell not being able to see, and knowing there are cliffs on both sides! Congrats to all the finishers. 20 out of 41 if i remember correctly. And mad props to the guys, and girl up front. I was gunning for you!

Thanks to Joey D, Rusty, and Brian for all the pictures and video. Great time!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000