Soboba GP - Head Count

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
What do ya mean may, were taking turns buddy.......:eek:

You wanna do the start?

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I said "they expect 60 to 70 cars." Got to ride the track yesterday since nobody showed for the 5:00 pm fun ride (rain), It's fast, technical off-camber corners, nasty triples, table tops, whoops...............it's is a great course!!!!! It isn't a course that the big H.P. guys will dominate due to pure speed like last year. Can't wait. I may have to give Code's Dad the boot and take over the driving! HaHa!!! See you all out there.

CANT F"N WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
Just got back from the track with Joey, Rusty and my younger son, its going to sick tomorrow!!!!!!:D I got some pics of the dirt bikes running the course and it was a mess, the second hill clime is just ruined! some bike had to make several runs at it :( each lap! I fit stopes raining then the dirt should be primo tomorrow. Hope to see you guys there. I'll post pics later. Dont forget to get your shirts and support the UNDERGROUND!

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Sorry guys but I am going to b*tch out..... It is pouring at my house. I just drove over the hill to check it out and it is pouring over there too. I just cant see standing in the rain and mud. I know, I know..... yes I am a sissy. I hope you guys have a great time.

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
Just got in and had a great time, met alot of peeps. Ya Ya it rained some but must of us were able to get out to different areas of the track and watch, I had my Jeep and had a blast.

You missed out Mike...

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Sorry guys but I am going to b*tch out..... It is pouring at my house. I just drove over the hill to check it out and it is pouring over there too. I just cant see standing in the rain and mud. I know, I know..... yes I am a sissy. I hope you guys have a great time.
Your really getting soft since you bought the Electric 4 seater, we all had a great time! You should have come on over puss:D

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Yeah... I know. I am a woos. Bad enough I didnt race this year but then I didnt even come out and watch. I have been sick and trying to take it easy. I am leaving for Hawaii in 2 days. I just didnt think it would be smart ot be out in the cold rain.

Glad to hear you guys had a good time... Where are all of the pics?

Steve,

Did you race? How was it? How did you do?

Who won?

Details guys....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am back......exhausted.not sure if I will be posting pics tonight........all I can say is HOLY MUD!! It was wet, muddy, soupy, and wild!! It was an exciting 1hr or so when the UTV's were on the track......BOBONTHIS was blwoing the pack away until a restart was issued do to a vehicle breaking a 1/4 way into the first lap blocking the entire field causing the backed up racers to cut the course.......

Between Rusty and I think we got around 800 pictures..........

I want to thank EVERYONE who came over and said hello. All the racers esxpecially for running our decals!!! Everyone we met was really great and we cannot wait to see you all again!!!!

UTVUnderground.com is officially on the MAP!!

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
Glad to hear you guys had a good time... Where are all of the pics?

Steve,

Did you race? How was it? How did you do?

Who won?

Details guys....
The best thing that happen to me today besides waking up alive, was a call from Doug Rahders letting me know that the car we were going to race was not going to make it. HooRayyyy!! I gave the entry to Waytay. Greg George, Chads uncle won. Greg is a long time offroad racer and knows how to get it done!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
He had that machine moving!! I think the Walker Evans RZR took second?!? Great meeting you Steve!! I am still trying to wrap my head around the whole event.....what a wild day..........They werent going to announce the winners until after the last motorcycle race so we bailed.......whoever got 6th will recieve their $$ this week!! We didnt want to leave it and have it not get into their hands.....

Makin' Trax

Jan 27, 2009
I'll never forget this one. I can't imagine how the drivers feel. Great meeting you also Joey! Thanks supporting the Gran Prix! I also want to say that your thought behind the 6th place contingency $$$$ shows that you have the best interest in the racers in mind. Thanks!!!!!

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
We had to rescue Dan Kelly, he couldn't see any more, he had dirt in his eye's. He was also the one that blocked the first up hill, he rolled and blocked the top of the Canyon! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000