Soboba GP - Head Count

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
The best thing that happen to me today besides waking up alive, was a call from Doug Rahders letting me know that the car we were going to race was not going to make it. HooRayyyy!! I gave the entry to Waytay. Greg George, Chads uncle won. Greg is a long time offroad racer and knows how to get it done!
Actually Greg was driving our stocker , we had 3 Teryxs running. Greg was driving the stocker with my Mom (68) riding shotgun . Packed the radiator and overheated

Taylor,Gregs daughter (16) was driving the CGR and did an awesome job. Top ten finish. Would have been better but a flag man waived her around a broken car and she ended up in the parking lot .

Gary Gall (56) the oldman covered the field and brought the FUNCO KMC /MONTCLAIR Kawasaki Teryx home for the Gold.

Chad and I could only wait by the phone for the report. Wish we could of been there to meet a guys from the hottest UTV site on the Web.

09 is starting out great , 2 races 2 wins. Now where do we go for the rest of the year ?

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Actually Greg was driving our stocker , we had 3 Teryxs running. Greg was driving the stocker with my Mom (68) riding shotgun . Packed the radiator and overheated

Taylor,Gregs daughter (16) was driving the CGR and did an awesome job. Top ten finish. Would have been better but a flag man waived her around a broken car and she ended up in the parking lot .

Gary Gall (56) the oldman covered the field and brought the FUNCO KMC /MONTCLAIR Kawasaki Teryx home for the Gold.

Chad and I could only wait by the phone for the report. Wish we could of been there to meet a guys from the hottest UTV site on the Web.

09 is starting out great , 2 races 2 wins. Now where do we go for the rest of the year ?
Congrats on a great day Gary Gall, Funco and all the George's.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Thanks.

The Funco team really showed what a preped vehicle and seasoned driver get you. The WIN. I was glad to see the UTV community come together and race despite the elements.

We want to thank everyone that came out to the race. It was great to meet everyone. A special thanks to all the UTVUNDERGROUND supporters. It was a great day of action packed racing.

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
The best thing that happen to me today besides waking up alive, was a call from Doug Rahders letting me know that the car we were going to race was not going to make it. HooRayyyy!! I gave the entry to Waytay. Greg George, Chads uncle won. Greg is a long time offroad racer and knows how to get it done!

You should of called me..... You could of came by my house and picked up my Rhino to run...... You would of had a blast.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

It was such a blast watching your team rip that course up!! Great job Funco!!! Chad's car was really moving, you would have never of known he wasnt driving!

I was at that corner when Taylor went the wrong way...there wasnt a flagger there yet and we were tyring to slow everyone down so they didnt smash into FactoryFMF who was stalled on the hill.... she just came in hot and blew right by the turn....as did abut 4 other cars!!! We were all like OH NOOOOOO!! LOL Glad she still finished!! That girl is fearless!!!

Thanks for joining the site!! We hope to see much more from the FUNCO family!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000