Here's a few more ::

The Wild Start :

Wide Open :

Last edited:

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
those are some sick azz pics ..........underground rolling deep nice good job joey .........those would make some sick azz utv underground calendars.................for sure..........:cool:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Congrats to JoeyD finishing first in the 4 seat club car enduro. Next time I will up my life insurance policy !
Lots of fools repp'n the underground !
Shot a couple of small video clips from my camera . Will try to get them up soon.

Talk about a beutiful day for racing and primo conditions. My chode is still frozen !

Thanks for the e ticket Joey and Rusty !

Do work son !

You know we do work son!!! LOL It aint easy chasing in a Polaris short bus you know we get it done!!! LOL

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Nice meeting you guys Tony!! LSRGreg, Megadesertdiesel, and Trinity here left Phoenix at 3AM to make it out the race...watched the whole race and made the drive back!!! You guys are hardcore!! Nice meeting you Tony and Greg!!! Always good to see my boy Mike!!

I cant wait to start posting my pics!!!!

max powers

Head Ninja In Charge - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
we watched the start,hauled ass to the back and saw this... wondered, wtf?
sure enough, dk blocked the canyon and created a restart..

Funny, that's my diesel you hear idiling in that video

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Here's a few more ::

The Wild Start :

Wide Open :

I am the guy with light bar wearing a orange jacket toward the right with a yellow rhino going sideways behind me. i think he hit me from behind!

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I'll have our on-board lap 1 video up as soon as I hear from Jacob on the results.

Chris

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Hey Greg,

Did that Walker Evan's RZR have your 8 over kit on it? It looked really wide...also wondering what he had done to the motor, because it was by far the fastest RZR out there.

Chris

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
????????????

That rzr was fast,how about those teryx's, what was in those bad boys,The red one and the Green funco..?????????????????????????????????

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
How did you do Wayne????
well I did not really want to be in the front row wanted to stay out of the flyin mudd. I dropped out after 3 laps kept over heating butt light never came on gonna check that out. The first lap I was probably 15-17th something like that. Some body nailed me pretty hard from the back bent the new cage a little. Could see nothing between first and second corner of the first lap. The tear aways were gone and goggles off by second turn. Did pass a couple race rhinos in the part I did stay running. If had had been just wet enough to keep the dust down it would have been such a fun race to drive. This was just Hillarious at times. A rhino went in low on a turn under me i went wide he went sliding right by my front bumper and kept it straight. Sitting in the canyon was fun everyone was cleaning shit up.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
WAYTAY

well I did not really want to be in the front row wanted to stay out of the flyin mudd. I dropped out after 3 laps kept over heating butt light never came on gonna check that out. The first lap I was probably 15-17th something like that. Some body nailed me pretty hard from the back bent the new cage a little. Could see nothing between first and second corner of the first lap. The tear aways were gone and goggles off by second turn. Did pass a couple race rhinos in the part I did stay running. If had had been just wet enough to keep the dust down it would have been such a fun race to drive. This was just Hillarious at times. A rhino went in low on a turn under me i went wide he went sliding right by my front bumper and kept it straight. Sitting in the canyon was fun everyone was cleaning shit up.

He was running hard. After the race.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000