Soboba Pics

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Hey Greg,

Did that Walker Evan's RZR have your 8 over kit on it? It looked really wide...also wondering what he had done to the motor, because it was by far the fastest RZR out there.

Chris
RJ Andersons Walker Evans Racing RZR was built from the frame rails up by XMF. It has an XMF +8 long travel kit with Walkers obviously. The motor was built by a big name Nascar motor builder :eek::eek::eek:

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Was that you I was talking to. Did you have on the rain jacket. I was in the white ford
I had the yellow jacket and was out by the first jump at the begining of the race till the end. I dont remember a white ford?????

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
XMF seems to be making quite a name for themselves around the racing scene. Nice job Scott! How much travel does the 8 over kit from XMF have?

Chris

FernandezRacing

Jan 15, 2009
I was in a white chevy 2500 with wife and kids , dont recall talking to anybody?????

FernandezRacing

Jan 15, 2009
you were 20ft from us....

your kids kept honking the horn...lol..

i walked my daughter and jeffs daughter jules all the way to the restroom from there.. during the restart... or waiting for..
You got it damn KIDS,that was us the fernandez fam. You should have introduced yourself,hey there's always another RACE!!!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Rusty took 650 pics, I took atleast 250!!! Plenty to share....we will be selling our entire albums on CD for those interested but we will post LOTS AND LOTS tonight and tommorow!!
Good meeting you Joey. Hopefully you got my splash down on camera so I know why the motor stopped running. It started 5 minutes after the race ended :cool:

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Hey Greg,

Did that Walker Evan's RZR have your 8 over kit on it? It looked really wide...also wondering what he had done to the motor, because it was by far the fastest RZR out there.

Chris

nope.. not our kit. The RZR with our kit didn't race because Doug Eichner didn't feel it was worth dealing with the aftermath from the mud.

g-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000