SoCal Lucas UTV/SR1 Racers, Black Rhino is calling you out.

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
I have had people tell me they want to race, or they are building a UTV / SR1 to race. Well it is time to crap or get off the pot. Black Rhino will be paying $50.00 cash, that’s right no gift card, no products, no crap... $50.00 CASH to every UTV / SR1 racer that races the next Lucas So Cal race on 3/10/2012 at Glen Helen.
<O:p</O:p
I am calling you all out on this next race. If you need help, pick up the phone and call me 619-561-5000, we can transport, provide pit support or what ever you need. We will also be converting our 40" vendor trailer into a support trailer for the UTV / SR1 racers.
This offer also goes to the current Black Rhino racers like Gary, Bryan, Robert and Jessie.
Let’s prove to Lucas that there are UTV's / SR1's that want to race in their series.

<O:p</O:p</O:p
(disclaimer) If this pissed any one off just get even and cost me money. Get 100 people to show up. :eek:

kennyo15

Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Is the race at Lake Elsinore or Glen Helen ? What is the entry fee and how many classes?
It will be at Glen Helen. I received an email from Poppy yesterday letting us know they changed the venue "due to time constraints and unforeseen circumstances".

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA

Looks like the SR1 Championship series is set to kick off at Glen Helen March 10th and will travel to the Lucas Oil Regional Series in Arizona and end in Las Vegas. More info to come soon.

SR1 Championship Series Round 1 by Weller Racing & Black Rhino Performance | Facebook

Confirmed Drivers

Jason Weller
Corry Weller
Robert Wilson
Jimmy Fishback
Robert Vanbeekum
Greg Neuwirth
Bryan Osborn
Gary Thompson is thinking about it ;)
and more

Note-

Black Rhino is throwing $50 tow money to every SR1 that races at Every Round!

* Black Rhino will also throw $50 at any UTV that races the Black Rhino UTV class. (first round only)

Weller Racing is Throwing $1000 Purse at every round of the series!

Last edited:

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
It will be great to see a bunch of SR1's out at Glen Helen!! Some of the AZ guys have only been on Speedworld's track, I'm sure they will enjoy learning a new track! :)

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I have had people tell me they want to race, or they are building a UTV / SR1 to race. Well it is time to crap or get off the pot. Black Rhino will be paying $50.00 cash, that’s right no gift card, no products, no crap... $50.00 CASH to every UTV / SR1 racer that races the next Lucas So Cal race on 3/10/2012 at Glen Helen.
I am calling you all out on this next race. If you need help, pick up the phone and call me 619-561-5000, we can transport, provide pit support or what ever you need. We will also be converting our 40" vendor trailer into a support trailer for the UTV / SR1 racers.
This offer also goes to the current Black Rhino racers like Gary, Bryan, Robert and Jessie.
Let’s prove to Lucas that there are UTV's / SR1's that want to race in their series.

<O:p</O:p</O:p
(disclaimer) If this pissed any one off just get even and cost me money. Get 100 people to show up. :eek:
I can't believe what I'm reading. Black Rhino you rock. Thanks Kennny and Jason for putting the SR1 series to the top

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Everywhere I look black rhino is promoting UTV racing. We need more guys like this. Thanks Black Rhino!

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Everywhere I look black rhino is promoting UTV racing. We need more guys like this. Thanks Black Rhino!
Black Rhino Performance and Weller Racing are great supporters of UTV/SR1 racing!! We are glad to have them at the Regional Series both here in So Cal and Arizona. Hopefully we can expand to Utah one day.

We also want to throw a shout out to TMW Off Road for supporting the SR1 Championship series!! If anyone else want to hop onboard please get in contact with Jason or Corry Weller ASAP. Thanks Dirty

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Im happy the SR1 Series is getting traction.

If it continues to grow perhaps it should be renamed the SR1 Tour and become the premier class in the Regionals line up.

Maybe even make stops at both Reno and Utah as well as the regular rounds here in the southwest?

How much is the Pro Purse again?

:D

TTT

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I also want to point out that whenever Weller Racing is offering the purse, Jason and I are not eligible to win our own money. So if either of us podium, purse money gets moved appropriately to others according to finishing order. :)

kennyo15

Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGN0XlVjO4w"]Black Rhino SR1 Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series at Glen Helen, CA - YouTube[/ame]

Arizona AKA Weller Racing you better bring your game because this is how we do it in Cali</ST1:p with the Black Rhino team.:D

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Rumor has it the SuperLite crew is bringing Live On Dirt next weekend....;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000