SoCal NewB

calstyl2

Hammer Rescue Pilot
Dec 22, 2011
Cherry Valley, CA
Hello, been lurking for a while.
Name is Rob

I live in Cherry Valley, CA
I am a member of Rescue 3, rescuethree.com, a desert search an rescue group, primary roll is finding, treating and removing injuried desert racers. We have a 08 Ranger Crew and I just ordered a 12 Ranger Crew for a new response vehicle, I addition we have a Honda Big Red. We spend about 25 weekends a year supporting events.

Our new crew is gonna be built into a long travel unit with GPS, race radios and lots of other goodies, once it gets delivered to the fab shop it should be pretty cool.

Our current 08 Crew has a Lothringer Engineering suspension, radios, Lowrance GPS, patient transport set up but with 3200 miles of Johnson Valley and Spangler Hills is getting tired.

Attachments

calstyl2

Hammer Rescue Pilot
Dec 22, 2011
Cherry Valley, CA
Welcome to the Underground! We missed you at Soboba this year! Do you do any recreational riding? I have a 2007 XP with over 6000 desert miles on it and it is still going strong! ;) A few mountain miles as well but nothing easy! ;)
Yeah, we had it on our calender, but there were some previous year issues that kept us from attending, we all went to United MC's Enduro at North Anderson.

Yeah by our agreement with State Parks for OHV grants we have to do open weekends, New Years, TDS maybe, King of the Hammers we camp away from Means and enjoy the show.

calstyl2

Hammer Rescue Pilot
Dec 22, 2011
Cherry Valley, CA
Finished new Teryx4 for personal vehicle and additional rescue vehicle, few more things to finish but so far its been great.
Rugged 660 system, Lowrance HD-7, Vertex 2200, Rigid E series, Str8 up Cage and HCR longtravel kit.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000