Soft Coolers - Has anyone tried this one?

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I have had an AO cooler, now I have a Magna Cool soft cooler. I just used it on a week outing (6 days), it worked great. It held Ice for approx. 4 1/2 days, 5th day ice & water mix. I have yet to try it in the summer months. This Ice chest has thicker walls than my AO. Another big thing is it doesn't leak, after 5 days there was no leak unlike my AO. My AO cooler starts to leak the second day. Seems to be built really well. I talked to the owner he said he had bigger sizes coming.

I figured there would be a vender here that might want to pick these up and start selling. If not I thought I would pass it along.

https://www.amazon.com/Magna-Cool-M...TF8&qid=1486647645&sr=8-6&keywords=magna+cool

MAGNA COOL ? The World's First Magnetic Cooler ? Magna Cool Soft Cooler

Last edited:
Reactions: Simi Dude

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Looks a lot like the Assault cooler bags. The test will be how long it holds ice when sitting over the engine in the bed of a UTV! lol
I have a 4 seater with a cargo rack in the back. I will not have that problem. LOL
The test will be this summer using it in my party barge pontoon boat. It seem to be very well built heavy duty zipper and has thicker walls than my AO. Time will tell.

Actually my neighbor started this company a few years ago. He started out manufacturing magnetized hard coolers and is now making soft coolers. He came up with the design after being a heavy equipment operator for years. Magnets hold your cooler in place on heavy equipment, back of your truck, etc. He has several accounts with big named companies and is now venturing out in other areas. He is looking for retailers in all fields.

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
I have 12 pack AO that I really like but I want a 24 pack cooler. I will probably give the Magnacool a try. Thanks the recommendation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000