Sometimes, you just need to know when to say NO...

apexin

Apr 15, 2011
Arizona
I just thought it odd to be proud of the guy dunking his girlfriends head in a creek. :eek:

Proud that his cage held up, that's another story, but I would hope it would stand up to a roll at slow speeds into soft dirt/mud. When the guy wads at high speed and does a couple of flips and walks away, that will be a proud moment. By watching the video, it will probably be tested sooner than later.

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
Good footage is so hard to get.and this is great footage!Most of the action is kinda zzzzz boring.So you didnt have someone to hand off the camera to for the flip over.Ohwell..(but darn it,I did want to see more!)So you didnt have a helmet on the passinger..whatever...I aplaud the effort,and the hang on, shut up, and drive attitude!We learn and go on,next time he will be easier on the gas...but bring the camera!

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Looks fun, I would be too scared to dent mine:eek: but I managed 2 tip overs in the sand this year, and got one mongloid paw as proof!!! all better now.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPJU65ql8-s&list=UUGqF6fuhO9JK6J_S1HRwJng&index=4&feature=plcp"]Sual - YouTube[/ame]

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
Proud that someone is willing to abuse a brand new toy and not be scared of scratching it. Glad no one got hurt. Ride on.

To be old and wise you must of been young and stupid at some time. :cool:

The best stories always come from bad decisions.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Some of you UTV guy’s crack me up! Sorry but I laughed watching the OP video and some of the rest and like the “just say no” caption lol, of course glad everyone is a-ok! My son’s GF flipped her and I first month I owned XP900 fwd flip Glamis in the air landed looking at the sky I was laughing! But come on seriously, you want to see some dangerous riding head to the national MX or XC tracks for bikes or quads where tumbling down a hill head into a creek is a hoot especially with a cage, some of you parents and your kids would never survive the pee-wee class more less pro, where if you or your kid wrecks quads/bikes are still coming and/or racers flying over or into you, etc. Imagine Caluob Moore doing a UTV back flip now that takes some balls!

My son has raced in the upper quad national classes, one thing I taught him is to understand where his center of gravity is, you can’t defy basic physics. CG is high and aft on the XP if you put torque to rear wheel on an incline you have to understand the reaction as a driver, there is a high probability to flip if you are carrying heavy cargo more. Just like when racers jump 90 foot triples 12 feet in the air, you learn(or not) how to clock your ride or weight in the air with your body or the throttle torque to the rear wheel(s) where to much can cause fwd/rear bad launching/landing. We suffered many ER visits not knowing that in the beginning classes, only to reduce the injuries in the advance classes because someone else may not get it.

As stated ride on do be smart or pay the price, not all UTV and riders are created equal. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000