Sort of new...thank u SDR

johnnyjm84

Feb 21, 2011
Whittier, CA
Hey everyone, I have had this account for awhile now but never really used it. I just got my rhino redone by SDR. Getting it done inspired me to start using this account. I've been paying attention to certain threads and thankfully everyone on here seems really nice. So nice to meet everyone and I can't wait to go on some bitchin rides.

Attachments

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
What's up man. Welcome back? Rhino looks good Tim and his crew at SDR have always build some clean rides. They are down the street from me. See yah this Saturday bro.

dbestduner

Jul 13, 2011
You and I both. My quad has been collecting dust since the rhino has came into the picture! LOL
I heard that! my bike get lonely now...but I took it out after work yesterday got some gooood miles on her.

nice ride Johnny, it's gonna look killer with that new LED :)

johnnyjm84

Feb 21, 2011
Whittier, CA
I heard that! my bike get lonely now...but I took it out after work yesterday got some gooood miles on her.

nice ride Johnny, it's gonna look killer with that new LED :)
Hell yeah it is. I still need the spare tire, spare tire mount, black rings that go around the hids instead of the red, nets for the rear sides & that's it for now

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND. WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE RIDE THIS WEEKEND @ MILLER CANYON. NICE RIDE. I HAD A 450YFZ THAT SET FOR 3 YEARS AFTER THE RHINO SO I FINALLY SOLD IT THIS YEAR.

johnnyjm84

Feb 21, 2011
Whittier, CA
WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND. WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE RIDE THIS WEEKEND @ MILLER CANYON. NICE RIDE. I HAD A 450YFZ THAT SET FOR 3 YEARS AFTER THE RHINO SO I FINALLY SOLD IT THIS YEAR.
Thank you. I'm excited for this weekend and to meet everyone.
Haha. I was thinking about selling mine too but when I do ride it I have a blast. Plus its a way different type of ride that I like a lot too

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Thank you. I'm excited for this weekend and to meet everyone.
Haha. I was thinking about selling mine too but when I do ride it I have a blast. Plus its a way different type of ride that I like a lot too
I LOVED MY QUAD IT WAS WAY FAST. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED WAS (GEORGE LOPEZ) I AM 60 YEARS OLD, I HAD A KNEE REPLACMENT IN 2009 & 2 STENTS FOR THE HEART ALSO IN 2009. SO THE WIFE SAID NO MORE QUAD. I MISS IT.

ek98

Jan 11, 2010
congrats on the new sdr makeover. SDR makes some bomb stuff. I love my SDR ride.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000