Southside dune bashing at Glamis ~ Video

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
A couple years back I met “B” from Southside while camping in Glamis. Southside is an off-road fabrication shop located in Los Angeles county that specializes in side by side builds. In the fall of 2014 he debuted his brand at the Sand Sports Super Show. This season we've camped together a few times and have built a friendship. I've been meaning to utilize my rookie filming skills to produce a short film featuring a few of his builds. This past weekend I finally got a chance to capture it. It was pretty hot and windy in Glamis, but we had a great time. I hope you enjoy!

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
Great video Josh. B is a great guy. They built my car and we have been very happy with it. Just about everywhere we go I get compliments on the car. We have a 2014 Can Am Maverick Max and I think the lines on the cage are the best I have seen.
Bummed I couldn't make it out there this weekend but it looks like you guys had a great time!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Great video Josh. B is a great guy. They built my car and we have been very happy with it. Just about everywhere we go I get compliments on the car. We have a 2014 Can Am Maverick Max and I think the lines on the cage are the best I have seen.
Bummed I couldn't make it out there this weekend but it looks like you guys had a great time!
Aaron your car looks great! Here's a pic of it with you and your family.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426906822.878681.jpg

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
Thanks for posting the pic Josh. We have been very happy with the build Southside did for us. Matter of fact I am taking the car over to them this weekend to get some other stuff done to it.
Dave, if you do decide to go with a Max Turbo I am pretty sure you will be very happy with that decision. Check out the cages Southside builds for the Max. The best lines in the industry in my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000