sr1 first race cost

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
I want to race lucas speedworld, but how much am I looking at for my first race fee? I also need the right helmet I have been using an mx helmet. Anyone have a good deal on one? Other than that I think I'm good, I just gotta see how much dinero I can come up with.

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
I want to race lucas speedworld, but how much am I looking at for my first race fee? I also need the right helmet I have been using an mx helmet. Anyone have a good deal on one? Other than that I think I'm good, I just gotta see how much dinero I can come up with.
my first race was around 800

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Brandon, look to simpson for a good deal on a helmet. You can contact Brian at Black Rhino Perfromance and get a good member discount on one!

Good luck!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
It's going to depend on whether or not you want to run the whole series, or just try it out this time and see.....

The entry fee for the weekend breaks down like this:

Entry Fee (2 rnds) - $400.00 (payback each day!)
License Fee - $200.00 (or something like that - unless you just get a weekend fee, then it's $50 for the weekend)
Crew Chief Fee - $150 (yearly - have to have a crew cheif/spotter - there may be a weekend fee that is cheaper for this as well)
Transponder Rental - $40 (unless you want to buy it, then it's more)

And there you have it.....if you are going to race the season, might as well buy the yearly licenses so that after this race, it's only $400 a weekend after that......

I would HIGHLY suggest getting ahold of Crystal Libby - she's the person to ask all the questions - and she'll know more about exact costs on the fees.

Crystal Libby
Cell: 951-870-6083
[email protected]

Maybe someone has an extra full face helmet you can use? Otherwise, try Simpson Racing, Summit (they deliver fast), or Jegs for some economy full-face helmets.

Some things you will HAVE to have in order to race are:

Full Face Helmet
One piece driving suit/gloves
Radio setup - you have to have a spotter every time you hit the track
approved Head/neck restraint

If you have any questions regarding tech, you can post them up here and I'm sure everyone can help you out there.......

It would be AWESOME to have you bite the bullet and come race this series - it's the TOP TEIR of UTV racing in the country, and it's just an all-around amazing weekend!!! We race before the trucks each day, so that means we not only get to go have fun and race our hearts out, but afterwards we get to watch the big show, too!

With your entry fee you will get a place for your trailer and tow rig in the pits, a pit pass for your tow rig, a VIP parking pass for whoever, and an all access weekend pass for you and your crew chief. If there are more in your party, then you will also get racer discounts on purchasing extra weekend passes.

There is tech inspection, practice and qualifying on Friday, qualifying and racing on Sat and qualifying and racing on Sunday! Lots of track time!

Hope you can make it - it's going to be awesome!! :)

PS - VEGAS is the next round, and Vegas is FUUUUUN!

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
sure would like my team to race out there this coming weekend. We might just cant make up our mind if 1 weeks til next race to fix any issues...Bill can you do it

RZRS EDGE BILL

Cuttin' Up The Desert! - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 24, 2009
:eek:Don't put me on the spot or anything mike! When you ask like that the answer would be yes, I will just have to call the Tech guy and see if anything else is needed. Barstow wednesday....car ready thursday....racing friday sat and sun......should be good times then off to the silverstate......WOW! Whatever you want to do Bro! I will make it happen. I love racin':D

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
You RZR boys should get out there - RJ is the only one holding it down right now for Polaris! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000