SSV system

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i have their complete system with both amps. i added a 1.5 capacitor for the bass and only use a bluetop optima under the hood. i also run an alternator to power everything at once.

dont forget to go baller status with video screens and seat heaters.

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
I like the windscreen, do you have dimensions of it and where you got it?

Rog
I bought it Sand Mountain NV. from a vendor,it measures 46 by 26& a half...the the only thing it says is....CLASSIC QUAD GEAR EXTREME..hope that helps.

SSVworks

Feb 2, 2009
www.ssvworks.com
Nice install. Great pics. Cool amp mount under the seat.

We've had good luck with the 925 battery replacement only BUT... we didn't have 5-6 Hid's at the same time. 2nd batterys always nice,but you have to remember to charge it at camp as the stator can't kep up with 2

-T

Reactions: 1 person

catrep

May 31, 2011
I have a 2008 Rhino with aux PC925 kit and isolator with complete SSV system and amp, which is the best way to hook up my system do i need to upgrade anything on my Rhino so i my aux battery is staying charge. any advise or pictures to hook my system

G.T.

Jan 15, 2010
Gilroy, CA
I have a 2008 Rhino with aux PC925 kit and isolator with complete SSV system and amp, which is the best way to hook up my system do i need to upgrade anything on my Rhino so i my aux battery is staying charge. any advise or pictures to hook my system
The SSV instructions that came with the kit for my Teryx were pretty straightforward. I'm running the PC925 battery as well and have never had a problem. I just don't run my HID's and stereo at the same time. Installing a voltmeter is also a good idea to keep an eye on your battery. I try to charge my battery before going out just so I know its topped off. As others have stated, the stator is insufficient to keep that Odyssey charged when running the stereo so it may be a good idea to install an alternator kit. I routed the plug in for the ipod to the glove compartment and have a switch on the dash for the remote turn on lead for the amp. If you have any installation specific questions let me know...

G.T.

Jan 15, 2010
Gilroy, CA
BTW...Black Rhino Performance has a nice gauge mounting setup that I run in my Teryx to house the switch and voltmeter I mentioned earlier. (just thought I'd throw that in after seeing the last post)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000