Sticky?

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Would it be a dumb idea to have a sticky for Stumpies videos? I find myself looking for them from time to time and it would be sweet if all of his works were in one spot right in the forum. Thoughts?

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Would it be a dumb idea to have a sticky for Stumpies videos? I find myself looking for them from time to time and it would be sweet if all of his works were in one spot right in the forum. Thoughts?
Maybe Dave could just start a thread with all of them on it and add new ones as they are made . Sticky ? :D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
If Dave puts them al in a thread maybe titled Stumpwerks in the La Familia section not LFP, I'm sure we can get it stuck at the top. :cool:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
That's a good idea, now just getting Dave to do something. That's a problem all in its own, that guy is such a, well, um, I guess he's a slacker. Wow, creepy, he's me.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Maybe we can get Joey to make a new forum "topic" like "Kickass Videos" and of course, they would be dominated by Stumpy..... therefore always on top and getting him some exposure.....

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Nah, don't give Stumpy no preferential treatment. That kid at 14 is taller than me!:(
He does pretty good at making pancakes though!:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
If Dave puts them al in a thread maybe titled Stumpwerks in the La Familia section not LFP, I'm sure we can get it stuck at the top. :cool:
I can do this in the LF section. Just let me know. :) Then maybe Jim or Joey can make it a sticky

Stumpy also wants to make some cash this summer, so his idea is for anyone who has video footage sitting around in their GoPro or camera, that want it made into a short, fun video,..They can mail the USB stick to us and he'll create a non-professional, but fun video. He's saving up for his own MAC. He's pretty much taken mine over:eek:....lil basterd:D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000